• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

No surprises, Jim Louk says its complete at 19.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  88
  • Days Won:  0

I would say that after watching Film that Weatherspoon ( OMG His bust is amazing and his tackling is  form is great and he has good hips) , Davis ( I  loved this kid when we got him a couple years back because of frame and motor and now that he has come fill a  needed position), T Rex ( BEtter Slot then DB) , Welch( Better DB then WR) and Hans ( I think could be great rushing OLB on third downs and has a great brust) are the only ones I am really excited about. I know you all a re going to get all up in arms about not being excited about Chandler but Chandler is really small for a DL and watching him a UA game he was being man handled and once again a class comes and goes and no soild big man to anchor the line.

WAR OL" RICHARD CELBERT

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,079

Could be the worst class of all time or one of our best. Give these kids 2-3 years before we judge how this class is.... We did address our lack of size up front with some big dudes, really excited to see how they come along in the fall..

• Content Count:  771

Good class, not great.

You can tell it's not great how? These guys have not played a down of Division 1 A football yet.

Graded on speculation and needs.

Montague and Welch are pretty solid Receivers.

a lot of big lineman which is good.  Our defense line will be pretty good next year even though we lost pierre and selvie.  wish we could have landed a reciever, but all and all a descent class to go with last years

meant linebackers ::)  I was looking at the recievers when i posted that

Weatherspoon and Louis.

is weatherspoon going to be an lb or a db?

• Content Count:  640

I can't believe christmas is over already. I was hoping for a big surprise.

• Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

We got a heck of a nice big kicker too...I expect to see some touchbacks this year again. :) Let Schwartz punt and have Bonani kick FGs.

Guest nybullsfan

With 19 LOI's, how many scholarships did we have available after the departure of JPP and C. Mitchell?

Who of the group is not expected to qualify? Curious if there will be any grey shirts...

That's a really good point. I seem to remember we had 17 schollies available, but that was before JPP and CM declared. So we might just have a scholly for each of the 19 newcomers.

ESPNU just showed a graphic of the state of Florida showing the # of Top 150 recruits: UM2, USF2, FSU4, UF8. Welcome to the Big4, folks! It's all uphill from here.

Go Bulls!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,650
  • Days Won:  29

If we have a scholarship left over I hope Joel Miller gets it

Not gonna happen.

Thanx Ricky !

• Content Count:  1,240

Noone knows for a few years, but this class is probably a C for a D-1 program.  However, we did pretty well addressing needs on the OL so it could be more valuable than it appears.  I have a hard time giving it more when you have half the NCAA ranked higher by everyone.  If not for Chandler and Trex, this wouldve been a massive fail PR wise.  Next year is going to be critical to restarting the hype machine.  If we have 3-4 not qualify, this would be a massive step back and would have me pretty worried about the future.

i agree with you

this class is a dissapointment, outside of a couple of big recruits this is a c-doa level class

there is no excuse for ucf having a better class than us

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,701
  • Days Won:  108

Noone knows for a few years, but this class is probably a C for a D-1 program.  However, we did pretty well addressing needs on the OL so it could be more valuable than it appears.  I have a hard time giving it more when you have half the NCAA ranked higher by everyone.  If not for Chandler and Trex, this wouldve been a massive fail PR wise.  Next year is going to be critical to restarting the hype machine.  If we have 3-4 not qualify, this would be a massive step back and would have me pretty worried about the future.

i agree with you

this class is a dissapointment, outside of a couple of big recruits this is a c-doa level class

there is no excuse for ucf having a better class than us

All but, what, 4 or 5 guys were 3 star or better.  The average stars was about the same as last year. Total number of recruits lowers the ranking.  Just chill, or better yet, go root for UCF.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

I think it's a great class considering a coaching change and limited scholarships.

so true

Archived