• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jamius Gunsby, Rivals 3-star QB, will commit to USF after weekend visit

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,251
  • Days Won:  0

and from watching that video does any feel like this guy should be a little better than a 2 and a 3 star....i think he looks good thrown the ball, running the ball, rolling out, hes hue too....

i would be happy to get and him.....and what the heck throw bennett a scholie too

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,204

and from watching that video does any feel like this guy should be a little better than a 2 and a 3 star....i think he looks good thrown the ball, running the ball, rolling out, hes hue too....

i would be happy to get and him.....and what the heck throw bennett a scholie too

Wouldn't be surprised if missing the last half of the season got a star knocked off. 

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Wouldn't be surprised if missing the last half of the season got a star knocked off. 

I was thinking the same thing. He  missed half of Junior AND Senior years. Makes his stats look pretty mediocre.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Whatever violation of team rules he did, it didn't land him in jail, so it's of no consequence at this point. Clean slate, come in, and keep an eye on him, if he screws up, send him packing, but no reason to let that keep us from an offer.

I am impressed with this guy.

Any chance Carnes could move to CB or safety? One good thing about dual threat QB's, they are usually the best athlete on their HS team, and can easily adapt to other positions...see: Allen, Nate

• Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

Whatever violation of team rules he did, it didn't land him in jail, so it's of no consequence at this point.

Wow, I hope you're this forgiving of everyone. I mean, I have no reason to believe the kid's a problem or anything, but to say that no behavior that doesn't land a person in jail can ever be problematic? Wow. That's a pretty low standard.

• Content Count:  12,467
  • Days Won:  25

I think they should also look at that #9 recieving for him. Don't know about his speed, but he seemed to have some pretty soft hands. Made some good looking catches.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Whatever violation of team rules he did, it didn't land him in jail, so it's of no consequence at this point.

Wow, I hope you're this forgiving of everyone. I mean, I have no reason to believe the kid's a problem or anything, but to say that no behavior that doesn't land a person in jail can ever be problematic? Wow. That's a pretty low standard.

I think the part of my paragraph that you neglected to quote kind of clears it up a bit. He is/was a HS kid, no telling what he did, but should he be punished by a school 400 miles away and coaches who did not know him at the time? I am not saying everyone should get a free pass, only guys who are 6'5" and have a pretty stellar QB highlight video  ;)

As an example, I give you percy harvin. This guy was suspended in HS for an altercation with a basketball ref. He went on to cause UF absolutely no problems that I am aware of. Now, he did have some drug issues early in the NFL, but honestly, while I do not and have never used pot, it's really very low on the scale of "throw this guy under the jail" as far as I am concerned.

I guess if it comes out that this guy did something absolutely horrible, I would change my tune, but "violation of team rules" can mean anything and he has offers from UF, Kentucky, and others. I am not going bash the kid for something as vague as a violation.

this guy might be injury prone.....surprised no one else brought this up.....think we can help prevent that

the above was a question btw....why is there no edit? think i saw this discussed somewhere else on here

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

There are somethings that kids do To land in Jail that I wouldn't hold against them. I mean jail for a suspended DL?

Archived