• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Just for fun...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

my first name.

my original bullspen name was Rezz and that was an online message board name that i had been using since the late 90s.

but this site is by far the most personal site ive been on so i felt no need for online 'handles'

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  4,879

the FAA moniker for the airport down here (Sarasota)

• Content Count:  4,879

When I was 17 I went to visit some relatives in California.  My cousin was married to a Mexican guy who called me Cousin Ricky, rolling the R and laying a heavy accent on the whole thing.  Always thought that was kind of funny and cool.  Go by Rich to everyone else.  Found out about the board at the Auburn tailgate.

Great to know.  Now when I read it, I hear it being said by Ricky Riccardo.

• Content Count:  869

Starting to see more and more USF plates over here though.

We are doing what we can over here to get more Bulls plates here in O-town.  Back in 1999, Unreal Tournament came out and I was working at a dot com company around then.  The teams were done by handle_location, hence kdawgy_orlando. 

• Content Count:  92

On the long drive home from the Meineke bowl game, we started talking about how the team was on the verge of greatness and that it was a shame that there wasn't a good local store that sold Bulls merchandise.  We decided we should open our own store and spent a good portion of that drive coming up with a slew of names - some really stupid and others rather clever.  Though not my idea, WhaddaBunchaBull was my favorite. 

• Content Count:  1,013

The Mechanical is from my USF Engineering degree.

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

My original alias was SCBullsfan, because I lived in South Carolina.  When I moved to Orlando, I wanted something non-geographical and chose something mythical.

• Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

Bulls On Parade

The unofficial rock song of USF by Rage Against the Machine.

• Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

Bigg Tipp....nickname given to me by my best friend years ago...everybody who knows me calls me Bigg Tipp

Bigg because I'm 6'3 300lbs and Tipp because my last name is Tippin

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

Originally Herman Momart and it came from a nickname we gave a buddy of mine back home.  We clowned him because he always and only wore cheap and tacky sports teams clothing. 

Herman, Herman's was a sports store in NY that sold mostly equipment but also some crorny clothes

Mo, was for Modells, same as Hermans but a little more gear.

Mart, K-Mart, for some reason if someone wore ugly clothes we called them Mart.  Nice kids I grew up with.  The one buddy was was the king of it so we called him Herman Momart.

I just thought it was a stupid name to go along with my buddies, and board favs who went by, Ari Hinkleberger and Reuben Horowitz. 

Now Bruce Blingstein, for the new era hip hop version of Bruce Sprinsteen, plus is fit into our old jewish monikers, while none of us are jewish.  Never really got why we did that.  Ari has a new name on this board not sure if anyone realizes who he is. 

Found out about the bullspen the year USF hired Robert McCullum and I was disappointed to say the least. 

Archived