• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Just for fun...

Guest nybullsfan

Class of '86, somehow ended up in Japan from '90 to '04, then decided to try out NYC for a while.

Was channel flipping one day in the Fall of '04 or '05 when the announcer said "and USF makes a first down on the Blazers"

I was like, "EH??!! WHAT??!! Since When??!!" Never even knew we had finally added football.

Went to my first game at Rutgers in '05, and most of the away games from '06 to '08. Made it to my first game at RJS in '09 for Miami. Have been to every Big East stadium except UConn.

Found out about the BullsPen in October '07 while I was still in NY, thus the handle nybullsfan. Thought about changing it since I'm in Austin for a while, but too lazy to bother.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  760
  • Days Won:  0

Lets see...pretty obvious...

I'm Puerto Rican, and love the Bulls.

• Content Count:  89

Saw it on the side of this really cool boat and thought it would make a good message board name.

• Content Count:  24

Well, I've been prepairing for my first post since Brad approved my registration and told me to write something about me here ;). I didn't want to open a separate thread for that, because it ain't that intereseting, but anyway here it goes...

My nickname originates from a slovenian historical novel written in 1907. Why Slovenian? Because I'm from Slovenia (NOT Slovakia ;) ) and I'm a big college football fan. And no, I'm not currently residing in USA :) .

I started watching NFL about 3 or 4 years ago on slovenian sports tv (I'm also a Browns fan, that's why there are orange and brown stripes in avatar). It proved to be an interesting sport so I started watching it more closely and that's how I learned about college sports in US. From the moment I got my first game (we didn't have tv broadcasts of NCAA back then, today we have ESPN America channel) I was hooked. The first CFB game I watched was Michigan - Appalachian st. and I still remember how I didn't understand what was the fuss about App st. wining it :D . So for a while I was just watching and learning about teams, conferences, style of play etc. and I didn't really have a team to root for. Then I red about young program ready for big things on SI.com and started to watch USF football a little more closely. In a matter of days I became a Bulls fan, and I hoped that someone would upload their games on the page that most europeans get their NFL and NCAA shots ;)

In the upcoming season I decided that I'll pay some money to be able to watch Bulls on ESPN360 Europe, so I can't wait for season to start. GO BULLS!

Disclaimer: please excuse my english as it is my third language.There are also lots of things I still don't know about college sports so I hope you guys will help me and not laugh at me when I'll ask something stupid  :D

Cheers!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

Saw it on the side of this really cool boat and thought it would make a good message board name.

Seen that boat many times . . .

Guest AstroBull

Well, I've been prepairing for my first post since Brad approved my registration and told me to write something about me here ;). I didn't want to open a separate thread for that, because it ain't that intereseting, but anyway here it goes...

My nickname originates from a slovenian historical novel written in 1907. Why Slovenian? Because I'm from Slovenia (NOT Slovakia ;) ) and I'm a big college football fan. And no, I'm not currently residing in USA :) .

I started watching NFL about 3 or 4 years ago on slovenian sports tv (I'm also a Browns fan, that's why there are orange and brown stripes in avatar). It proved to be an interesting sport so I started watching it more closely and that's how I learned about college sports in US. From the moment I got my first game (we didn't have tv broadcasts of NCAA back then, today we have ESPN America channel) I was hooked. The first CFB game I watched was Michigan - Appalachian st. and I still remember how I didn't understand what was the fuss about App st. wining it :D . So for a while I was just watching and learning about teams, conferences, style of play etc. and I didn't really have a team to root for. Then I red about young program ready for big things on SI.com and started to watch USF football a little more closely. In a matter of days I became a Bulls fan, and I hoped that someone would upload their games on the page that most europeans get their NFL and NCAA shots ;)

In the upcoming season I decided that I'll pay some money to be able to watch Bulls on ESPN360 Europe, so I can't wait for season to start. GO BULLS!

Disclaimer: please excuse my english as it is my third language.There are also lots of things I still don't know about college sports so I hope you guys will help me and not laugh at me when I'll ask something stupid  :D

Cheers!

Welcome to the Board!

• Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

Svarum - WELCOME to the board!

Keep an open mind and a good sense of humor, you'll be fine.

BTW your English is better than some you'll read on hear.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

Cheers!

Welcome to the Board!

+2

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Cheers!

Good to have you as part of Bulls Country!

Don't worry about your English, it is better than most of ours, and it's our first/only language.

I'm not sure if you are able...watching college football is great on TV, but you must make it your mission to get over here for a big game some time. I don't think it rivals the crazy atmosphere of soccer games in Europe/South America, but here in the US, it's a pretty special atmosphere for a sports fan.

Archived