• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Future Schedules

Guest nobullhere

I think many of us just would prefer playing UCF then teams like Western Kentucky and Stony Brook. There are many openings in our schedule past next year, and ideally we will schedule BCS opponents, Boise State, Utah, or TCU, but if that doesn't pan out UCF is not the worst choice.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

We will also be playing Michigan State after that. It's probably not a popular opinion but I'd rather play UCF then Ball State, Western Kentucky, or Stony Brook. It would bring up our average attendance numbers, and I would only play them in Tampa

Too risky. Keep them where they belong. Winning will bring up the attendance. We are trying to get to the level of the big three.

Guest nobullhere

I agree that playing UCF doesn't benefit us and potentially could be risky, but i am concerned that the "risky" argument could be used against us by Florida and Miami were we to lose the scheduled games against them. I think it is better to have scheduling set up in a manner that we play all Florida teams at some point in the future.

• Content Count:  12,466
  • Days Won:  25

I know UCiF says 1 & 1 only. I say give them a call and say, "Hey, we've got ONE open home date, want it? Take it or leave it, doesn't matter."

• Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  0

One of the few perks about playing UCF is that is does draw a large crowd, but outside of Florida there really isnt any interest. It does help in recruiting though with some of the lower tier recruits.

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I know UCiF says 1 & 1 only. I say give them a call and say, "Hey, we've got ONE open home date, want it? Take it or leave it, doesn't matter."

Funny how a school who gave us grief about discontinuing the "rivalry" and wants to keep playing us has terms for playing games - you'd think if they want to play us so bad, they'd opt for one game in Tampa to try to prove their point. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,659
  • Days Won:  29

I am sure Leavitt had a strong "say so" in scheduling, expect this to be more on Woolard now.

• Content Count:  771
  • Days Won:  0

I would like to see ucf over stony or wku.  but I think we should play big ten, acc or sec teams even if they are bottom feeders of those conferences.

Archived