• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jerrel Young on the record

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

This can't be true, someone...in the locker room????

Can we move on? Seriously, I am done with this.

Some whiny bitches are trying to oust their coach, in a group of 100+, there are going to be some that aren't happy, but, it looks like the majority of the team is happy with CJL, and stand behind him. Thats all that needs to come out of this.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  98
  • Days Won:  0

"I've talked to a bunch of players, and if Coach Leavitt leaves, there's a (good) chance I'm leaving, and there's a lot of players, as a matter of fact a lot of stars on the team saying they'd leave too," Young said. "There's a lot of recruits, like my little brother, (Bradenton quarterback) Brion Carnes. I would not let him come here if another coach came in here. I came here for him, and a lot of other players too."

Jerrell has just stated his agenda.  Keep leavitt here at all costs.  Even if it means sacrificing his morals and lying through his teeth.

• Content Count:  720

Guys, I don't believe that Jerrel Young is the deciding factor in the investigation.

And as far as the mass exodus threats, not gonna happen. We may lose some recruits but, that depends on CJL's replacement. If any of course.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,023
  • Days Won:  469

"I've talked to a bunch of players, and if Coach Leavitt leaves, there's a (good) chance I'm leaving, and there's a lot of players, as a matter of fact a lot of stars on the team saying they'd leave too," Young said. "There's a lot of recruits, like my little brother, (Bradenton quarterback) Brion Carnes. I would not let him come here if another coach came in here. I came here for him, and a lot of other players too."

Jerrell has just stated his agenda.  Keep leavitt here at all costs.  Even if it means sacrificing his morals and lying through his teeth.

Another person that knows nothing but doesn't let that get in the way.  Like Duemig, if they don't agree with your agenda their gonna be called liars.

It's been the same 4-5 guys supporting CJL from the start. I wonder what Woolard thinks about Young speaking out when he was told not to and threatening to leave the team if CJL goes. Honestly wasn't it Young who got burnt by Collaras? Yep! Also the threat of telling Carnes not to come here. Who does this kid think he is?

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Guys, I don't believe that Jerrel Young is the deciding factor in the investigation.

And as far as the mass exodus threats, not gonna happen. We may lose some recruits but, that depends on CJL's replacement. If any of course.

True.  However, out here in the world pf public opinion we have:

1. a denial by the alleged slapper

2. a denial by the alleged slappee

3. a hearsay statement from a teammate of the alleged slappee, when the teammate was not in the room, that there was slapping

4. direct eye witness testimony from another teammate of the alleged slappee that nothing happened except grabbing the shoulder pads.

So it won't decide the university investigation, but out here in the world of public opinion it will have some effect.

• Content Count:  72

Defensive backs are no where near the running backs in the locker room.  Jerrel Young was not in position to see anything.  The truth is still going to come out.

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

It's been the same 4-5 guys supporting CJL from the start. I wonder what Woolard thinks about Young speaking out when he was told not to and threatening to leave the team if CJL goes. Honestly wasn't it Young who got burnt by Collaras? Yep! Also the threat of telling Carnes not to come here. Who does this kid think he is?

I think he thinks he is one of Carnes's best friends (they could be related).

True.  However, out here in the world pf public opinion we have:

1. a denial by the alleged slapper

2. a denial by the alleged slappee

3. a hearsay statement from a teammate of the alleged slappee, when the teammate was not in the room, that there was slapping

4. direct eye witness testimony from another teammate of the alleged slappee that nothing happened except grabbing the shoulder pads.

So it won't decide the university investigation, but out here in the world of public opinion it will have some effect.

Very true Sanjay.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,023
  • Days Won:  469

Yeah, let's attack the guy...unlike Erskin, there aren't holes throughout his story, so you're gonna rip his on field performance.  Classy.

Archived