• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jerrel Young on the record

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  228
  • Days Won:  0

Jerrell's version makes perfect sense as he was sitting very close to all of this. Case Closed.

Erskin is a whining snitch and a punk! Go get your stuff out of the trash can son and learn to be a man Erskin! Go hang out with your butt buddy McHack.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,024
  • Days Won:  469

Defensive backs are no where near the running backs in the locker room.  Jerrel Young was not in position to see anything.  The truth is still going to come out.

Another guy that wasn't there that knows everything.

So Jerome Murphy wasn't there either?  That would be easy for Greg to corroborate I would imagine.  Leavitt talked to both Miller and Murphy in the same spot according to the story, but you say that's impossible because, what... you have a seating chart or something?

So now we've got Young lying and perhaps Greg Auman too?  Maybe he made up the part about Murphy - you know these reporters!

::)

modified by bulliever to fix typo (according)

Jerrel said that Murph was sitting with Miller. Auman didn't say that. It was in a quote from Jerrell.  So if Jerrel is lying that really isn't on Auman.

::)

I understand that, I was just trying to see how far some creeps will take it.  I was being somewhat sarcastic with the Auman comment.  We know Brett does not rely on facts, some of you may assert the same about Greg if you don't like what he reports.  Just like you call him a "homer" and all when he's simply the most accurate reporter we've seen.

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Let me just clear up that though I'm not a CJL supporter I due want the investigation to be thorough and if he's cleared it'll be good enough for me.

I have an issue with CJL's performance, not so much his antics. However; I do not like this rhetoric out of and mediocre DB's mouth. My wife and I are both alumni, donors, and hold 10 season tickets and I don't like kids possibly tampering with recruits. Yes, he's related but, to blatantly come out and say "I'll tell him not to come here" irritates me. USF football will be here without CJL, Jerrel Young, or Brion Carnes.

But that's the way recruiting works.  Will you complain if Terrence Mitchell (4star CB from Hillsborough) commits here because he hears from his cousin Lindsay Lamar how great it is and how great the coaches are?  Nope, and neither will I.  

I do not expect that Jerrel will end up leaving even if leavitt goes, but he's a college kid that is emotionally invested in this and said what was on his mind if leavitt was fired.  

Inticing your cousin to come to USF isn't tampering with recruits. To me "tampering" is negative. If we loose Carnes then I would imagine we have no shot at Sanders either.

You're asking for a practical impossibility.  To the extent we have a shot at Sanders it would be while Carnes was still committed.

• Content Count:  7,890

If CJL didn't do this than more players need to come out like this.

• Content Count:  254

It's been the same 4-5 guys supporting CJL from the start. I wonder what Woolard thinks about Young speaking out when he was told not to and threatening to leave the team if CJL goes. Honestly wasn't it Young who got burnt by Collaras? Yep! Also the threat of telling Carnes not to come here. Who does this kid think he is?

Just like Erskin,  you are going after Jerrell Young with hearsay for getting burnt by Collaros when it was Nate Allen who missed the tackle.  Jerrell Young crossed over from the other side of the field to try to run him down.  Below,  he is the link of the visual account of the situation(which by the way could be used in court just like Jerrell's account(but not Colby's which is hearsay)):

• Content Count:  228

Where did LMIUSF learn to spell? Hopefully not a USF education.

The correct spelling is ENTICING.

It's been the same 4-5 guys supporting CJL from the start. I wonder what Woolard thinks about Young speaking out when he was told not to and threatening to leave the team if CJL goes. Honestly wasn't it Young who got burnt by Collaras? Yep! Also the threat of telling Carnes not to come here. Who does this kid think he is?

Yeah, let's attack the guy...unlike Erskin, there aren't holes throughout his story, so you're gonna rip his on field performance.  Classy.

I didn't attack his on feild performance. I simply stated a fact.

What did his on field performance have to do with him making a statement about Leavitt?

It had nothing to do with his statement on Leavitt. It had to do with his statement that he would leave the team.

Okay, I'll read more closely next time.  So the kid may be upset enough to leave and you feel it necessary to criticize his on field performance in an effort to devalue him.  Gotcha.  I wasn't sure what swipe you were taking.

Just like Erskin,  you are going after Jerrell Young with heresay for getting burnt by Collaros when it was Nate Allen who missed the tackle.  Jerrell Young crossed over from the other side of the field to try to run him down.  Below,  he is the link of the visual account of the situation(which by the way could be used in court just like Jerrell's account(but not Colby's which is heresay)):

LOL, well done.

• Content Count:  720

Jerrell has just stated his agenda.  Keep leavitt here at all costs.  Even if it means sacrificing his morals and lying through his teeth.

So his agenda includes wanting to play for a coach that chokes and slaps his players ....... Seriously, do some of you bother to step back and think before posting?

Some of these kids probably think that is normal because that is the way they were brought up. Also, have you ever stopped to think that the treatment may be different for scholarship starters and walk-ons trying to get a scholarhip and playing time? I'm sure plenty of players on the team would think like most of the internet tough guys on here that you're a sissy if you don't man up and take your lumps from coach. When you were their age did you try and break up every fight that you saw at school or where you just ready for the show? It's the same mentality that so many have "If it's not happening to me then I don't care". And I'm not saying CJL did it I'm just saying that it would've happened and these supporters just don't see it as a big deal.

• Content Count:  720

Yeah, let's attack the guy...unlike Erskin, there aren't holes throughout his story, so you're gonna rip his on field performance.  Classy.

I didn't attack his on feild performance. I simply stated a fact.

What did his on field performance have to do with him making a statement about Leavitt?

It had nothing to do with his statement on Leavitt. It had to do with his statement that he would leave the team.

Okay, I'll read more closely next time.  So the kid may be upset enough to leave and you feel it necessary to criticize his on field performance in an effort to devalue him.  Gotcha.  I wasn't sure what swipe you were taking.

That was the correct swipe Bulliever....lol

Archived