• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jerrel Young on the record

Guest nybullsfan

I know what i know, you believe what you believe.

No matter what I say on here, it will not convince 99% of the people on this board.  I didn't want to go as far as I already have, so I will stop now...........for the time being.

Typical response. From an 8 year old.

Either be prepared to back up what you say or don't say it in the first place.

Of course you can't convince people without proof.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  37,633
  • Days Won:  29

An actual eye witness ...

Really seems that this will finally be cmoing to a end. The report should be out soon and Young probably knows this.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

funny how many people think the players love having cjl as their coach.

I don't know where we would get that from...

"I speak for most of the team (except) a couple of bitter players: We want Coach Leavitt and that's what we're sticking by," Young said. "I don't think he did anything to cost him his job. I've been playing since Little League and grabbing shoulder pads, that's petty stuff. Call my mama, and she'll tell a coach to grab you like that. He didn't grab the throat or slap. It was nothing in that context."

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  1,768
  • Days Won:  1

funny how many people think the players love having cjl as their coach. a over bearing, lying, abusive, and controlling boss. it is not a few disgruntled players, just a few with courage who want justice to what has been done to them and are just telling thier experiences with cjl as thier coach. funny how the investigation did not question every player too, just the few they wanted. their is substance to millers and erskins reports becuase where there is smoke there is fire. hopefully it is found in the the trash

Justice to what's been done to them?    Outside of Miller at this point (which is the only instance I can see which may need justice).....what else has been done to "them"?  Are players really this soft now a days that coaches can't yell at them without players thinking they've been wronged?  Do we seriously have this many woman on this team? 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,605
  • Days Won:  424

funny how the investigation did not question every player too, just the few they wanted.

Your boy Colby didn't seem to have a problem with how they were conducting the investigation and neither does Deumig ...

Archived