• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mistral Raymond Tweets:

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

...you may know him as "skinny"

;D

Good to know that CJL's nickname for him wasn't emotional abuse.

I thought his nickname was "sweetbay" ? sounds like a good kid.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

Notice he didn't say "c'mon man you know its not true" he said "Whats Your Purpose Bro?  I, For One, Will Stand Firm Behind My Coach" and there is a big difference.

...yet you eagerly gobble up every word McMurphy poops out as the pristine truth.

• Content Count:  997
  • Days Won:  1

...yet you eagerly gobble up every word McMurphy poops out as the pristine truth.

Not true at all and you can quote me on that one. I do believe that Brett has all of those quotes he used documented somehow or else he wouldn't have used them. I understand that from my days in journalism classes. If those players are lying well I have no idea but I am sure they said it.

With this quote, I am just saying that there seems to be a problem with language these days. He said "I Will Stand Firm Behind My Coach" and that could mean any number of things.

A little anecdote: My friend Orlando was a St Pete police officer and one day while I was working he was at my bar. We heard brakes squealing, people yelling and we both headed out the back door. There was a guy slapping the crap out of a girl. They had pulled over, he grabbed her and threw her to the ground and was pummeling her. Orlando grabbed the guy, pulled him off her and put him against a car. She gets up and starts punching him . . . . ORLANDO for grabbing her man. He let the guy loose and told her "lady you deserve him" and walked back into the bar.

Just because someone abuses you/or someone else doesn't mean you will not stand behind them.

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Seriously who is Mistral Raymond, I know Erskin.  

Mistral started quite a few games this year, not sure how you don't know his name.  He filled in decently for Jerrell Young when he went down.

• Content Count:  486
  • Days Won:  0

Who is Mistral Raymond?

How can you be a USF football backer/fan and not know who this kid is?

• Content Count:  579

Not true at all and you can quote me on that one. I do believe that Brett has all of those quotes he used documented somehow or else he wouldn't have used them. I understand that from my days in journalism classes. If those players are lying well I have no idea but I am sure they said it.

With this quote, I am just saying that there seems to be a problem with language these days. He said "I Will Stand Firm Behind My Coach" and that could mean any number of things.

A little anecdote: My friend Orlando was a St Pete police officer and one day while I was working he was at my bar. We heard brakes squealing, people yelling and we both headed out the back door. There was a guy slapping the crap out of a girl. They had pulled over, he grabbed her and threw her to the ground and was pummeling her. Orlando grabbed the guy, pulled him off her and put him against a car. She gets up and starts punching him . . . . ORLANDO for grabbing her man. He let the guy loose and told her "lady you deserve him" and walked back into the bar.

Just because someone abuses you/or someone else doesn't mean you will not stand behind them.

So Joel Miller is a victim of domestic violence now?  I bet that story made sense to you when you wrote it/thought of it.  It doesn't. 

• Content Count:  1,894

The team, as a whole is going to keep their mouths shut. Its this generation of no snitching. Its the team mentality. It doesnt mean nothing happened. The story could be true. It doesnt mtter what seniors say. They are going to defend their coach because everything is good for them. They arent the bottom feeders getting hit in the face in a locker room. You guys crack me up.

• Content Count:  166

Who is Mistral Raymond?!  Are you serious?  He's probably played more meaningful minutes than Erskin has in his career, and his is a great story.  You have to be given the opportunity to get on the radio.......pretty sure he doesn't have his own station.  If you think Duemig is going to give airtime to an opposing viewpoint, you don't listen to his show very often.

+1, you took the words right out of my mouth.  Like most hosts, if it differs with his viewpoint (which he is quite anti-bull overall), he doesn't give you the time of day.

• Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

;D

I always called him "Moldy Foreskin". MIA since the Kansas game in '06. Thats the last I saw of him.

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

;D

I always called him "Moldy Foreskin". MIA since the Kansas game in '06. Thats the last I saw of him.

He actually had a fantastic catch against FSU that I remember.  But then dropped a deep ball later that game.

Archived