• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mistral Raymond Tweets:

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

maybe its USF marketing departments fault I dont know who he is. 

You must have missed every single game then.

So I typically dont pay attention to the players and just blame the coaches. 

That's pretty obvious by your ignorant hatred of leavitt and man crush on Colby.

right a man crush for a kid who spoke his mind in a mature way on a radio station he knew everyone would hear...why lie?  why isnt leavitt on the radio defending himself or manning up?   My hatred for Leavitt stems from hearing him talk out loud in 1997.  Im a great judge of character and I always knew he sounded like the missing link between ape and human. Maybe thats why he doesnt get on the radio, dude couldnt articulate the alphabet.  Want to be a big time program you bring in a guy who is respected, not thrown under he bus and not backed by his own players.  explain that

A mature way?  So ******** to a radio station and internet website is mature?  What the hell does he gain by doing this?  He gets attention.

Why the hell didn't he just keep his mouth shut, speak to the investigators about his story, and watch go?  Did he really need to go to the media, who has been one sided this whole time, and tell them what he heard, not even what he saw?  Seriously, shut up, talk to the investigators let the professionals handle it.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

theman123 - did you hear what he was saying?  He was pissed Leavitt threw his crap in the garbage.  He was pissed Leavitt told him he was going to pull his scholarship, he was pissed the investgation was taking so long.  He was pissed Leavitt called hiim "the leak" when he wasnt even there.  He was pissed miller told him a story and then retracted it. 

why bite your tongue if the coach is accusing you of something you didnt do and then retaliating by throwing the stuff in your locker in a garbage.  maybe thats why, but just an educated guess

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

theman123 - did you hear what he was saying?  He was pissed Leavitt threw his crap in the garbage.  He was pissed Leavitt told him he was going to pull his scholarship, he was pissed the investgation was taking so long.  He was pissed Leavitt called hiim "the leak" when he wasnt even there.  He was pissed miller told him a story and then retracted it. 

why bite your tongue if the coach is accusing you of something you didnt do and then retaliating by throwing the stuff in your locker in a garbage.  maybe thats why, but just an educated guess

I didn't hear at all what he was saying, I read the article, and saw some posts.

What makes him so gutsy to go on deumigs show?

I didn't hear at all what he was saying, I read the article, and saw some posts.

again an educated guess, but gutsy to go on a radio show everyone is listening to.  why would he just blatantly lie.  if he had a axe to grind with leavitt he couldnt chosen another medium than a sports radio show , everyone is listening to. 

gutsy because he is saying what everyone else is afraid to

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,631
  • Days Won:  424

I said Guts not Balls.  Erskin is telling the truth in a lockerroom that is scared to talk about the "most powerful guy in the building".  They probably think like FLSportsfan "no way Leavitt gets fired no matter what". 

They will have to play for this guy again.  If he can act like this and retain his job, imagine how far it can go. 

Dont mess with the Godfather.

BTW, he is the most powerful man in the building. So is Urban Myer, Nick Saban and any other football coach at just about every top 75 school in the country.

This is just noise.

But they dont talk about it,

You don't know that .... those programs don't have Nancy Drew lurking in closets trying to uncover ****.

• Content Count:  10,874

Erskin is telling the truth in a lockerroom that is scared to talk about the "most powerful guy in the building".

Truth?  What are you, the mouse in his pocket that witnessed everything?

Try waiting for full disclosure before making your mind up.

Oh, that's right, you made your mind up the moment it was an anti-Leavitt issue, since you can't stand him.  For you, anything negative is automatically true, and anything positive doesn't exist.

Pathetic.

I said Guts not Balls.  Erskin is telling the truth in a lockerroom that is scared to talk about the "most powerful guy in the building".  They probably think like FLSportsfan "no way Leavitt gets fired no matter what". 

They will have to play for this guy again.  If he can act like this and retain his job, imagine how far it can go. 

Dont mess with the Godfather.

BTW, he is the most powerful man in the building. So is Urban Myer, Nick Saban and any other football coach at just about every top 75 school in the country.

This is just noise.

But they dont talk about it,

You don't know that .... those programs don't have Nancy Drew lurking in closets trying to uncover ****.

Well I can bet Meyer or Saban are not bigger than the donors, but at USF leavitt is.  its like he is strongarming people not to talk.  seems like a bad episode of the Sporanos.  Im the most powerful guy in the room, throwing crap in garbage cans.  Intimidation is not a good look for a teacher/coach who represents kids.

• Content Count:  16,405
  • Days Won:  43

Bruce,

Mistral Raymond played a lot this season. He made some good defensive plays in the International Bowl, so I dont see how you can forget who he is. Why dont you just admit that you are more of a basketball fan, and you dont pay that much attention to football.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

It's a safe haven.  All of Brett's sources can go there, get a little coaching and come out with credibility and a purple heart.

• Content Count:  486
  • Days Won:  0

Bruce,

Mistral Raymond played a lot this season. He made some good defensive plays in the International Bowl, so I dont see how you can forget who he is. Why dont you just admit that you are more of a basketball fan, and you dont pay that much attention to football.

Raymond played plenty that anyone who is a Bulls fan should know who he is.  He started 4 games c'mon man.

From USF Website:

2009: One of the best stories of the 2009 season ... Walk-on defensive back became a key and solid contributor ... Played in every game and started four times ... Worked at safety and nickel back ... Tallied 36 tackles, one tackle for loss and one interception ... Interception came in the back of the end zone against Western Kentucky ... Single game highs for tackles were five against Louisville and UConn.

Archived