• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mistral Raymond Tweets:

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

maybe its USF marketing departments fault I dont know who he is. 

PS I missed the FSU game due to family issues.  I know hard for superfans to understand family comes before USF.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,757
  • Days Won:  0

Seriously who is Mistral Raymond, I know Erskin.  

He gave you a chance, twice?  sounds like a guilty criminal defending his judge who let him off...twice.  

this kid facebook updates while erskin has the guts to go on broadcasted radio, ill go wit the kid with the guts.  

this story is getting annoying, its inevitable whats going to happen, just friggin do it already.  No sorry Jim, we will not pay you.  jim belive us we do appreciate what you did for us, but you think you are above the law and what you did is inexcusable.  Bye Jim.  Theres the door, not hard to do.  

NO ONE should feel bad for a guy who hits a kid.  NO ONE.  

Really?  Balls?!?  I'd say Mistral is getting the only press he can.  He's putting his name to his quotes, that takes balls Mr Fellow anonymous chat board poster.  

Funny that all those men in the locket room and only Colby has balls?

I said Guts not Balls.  Erskin is telling the truth in a lockerroom that is scared to talk about the "most powerful guy in the building".  They probably think like FLSportsfan "no way Leavitt gets fired no matter what". 

They will have to play for this guy again.  If he can act like this and retain his job, imagine how far it can go. 

Dont mess with the Godfather.

• Content Count:  578

You must have missed every single game then.

2009: One of the best stories of the 2009 season ... Walk-on defensive back became a key and solid contributor ... Played in every game and started four times ... Worked at safety and nickel back ... Tallied 36 tackles, one tackle for loss and one interception ... Interception came in the back of the end zone against Western Kentucky ... Single game highs for tackles were five against Louisville and UConn.

Erskin played in 4 games and had 2 catches.

No I go to most of the games.  I tend to leave when its a blowout in the 3rd.  So I typically dont pay attention to the players and just blame the coaches. 

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

So I typically dont pay attention to the players and just blame the coaches. 

That's pretty obvious by your ignorant hatred of leavitt and man crush on Colby.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

That's pretty obvious by your ignorant hatred of leavitt and man crush on Colby.

Colby has been a man crush to many posters on here before the recent turn of events.  There were people on here comparing him to Wes Welker a couple of years ago and his name was always brought up despite his lack of production.  It's funny to see some of these same people just blast the kid.  I think he has a agenda and is mad that he was prolly told the team wouldn't seek the 6th year for him and that's what prompted him to do what he's doing (repeating something he's heard since he wasn't there to see it and having a sob story about some stuff being thrown in the trash).   

right a man crush for a kid who spoke his mind in a mature way on a radio station he knew everyone would hear...why lie?  why isnt leavitt on the radio defending himself or manning up?   My hatred for Leavitt stems from hearing him talk out loud in 1997.  Im a great judge of character and I always knew he sounded like the missing link between ape and human. Maybe thats why he doesnt get on the radio, dude couldnt articulate the alphabet.  Want to be a big time program you bring in a guy who is respected, not thrown under he bus and not backed by his own players.  explain that

• Content Count:  742

I said Guts not Balls.  Erskin is telling the truth in a lockerroom that is scared to talk about the "most powerful guy in the building".  They probably think like FLSportsfan "no way Leavitt gets fired no matter what". 

They will have to play for this guy again.  If he can act like this and retain his job, imagine how far it can go. 

BTW, he is the most powerful man in the building. So is Urban Myer, Nick Saban and any other football coach at just about every top 75 school in the country.

This is just noise.

BTW, he is the most powerful man in the building. So is Urban Myer, Nick Saban and any other football coach at just about every top 75 school in the country.

This is just noise.

But they dont talk about it, they be about it.  By winning.  Does Jim win?

Archived