• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

BREAKING: Colby Erskin supports McSherlock's claim

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,511
  • Days Won:  0

This is another case of McMotherFracker trying to cover his backside about the original story.

All of the sudden he has a source with a name.  Problem is, this guy was not even in the locker room and did not see anything.

This Colby Erskin sounds like a malcontent who is upset that he is not getting playing time.  His father Kevin Erskin sounds like a real jerk.  Seriously, who names their son after a type of cheese?

Also, who gives a rat's turd that David Mitchell is "an ordained deacon"?  Are so called church leaders above reproach?  How many priests have played the game of "bury the bishop" with alter boys?  Why is this guys word worth more than the actual public statements from Joel Miller and his father?

Brett is just grasping for straws to keep this storyline going.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

The whole thing about this is, is the whiney, cry baby attitudes of players who think that their talent is the best around and can't take the realities of football. If Coach struck him, why the big deal. Did he abuse him sexually, did he cause any physical harm? No way. This is manning up. Will daddy go after the man who beats his kid up if he is in a fight? If his kid illegally drinks a beer at a party, will he go after the person who gave him that beer? I think not. It's the pussying of the process. Players like Miller and the like do not need to be in sports. What would happen if the kid were in bootcamp? Would he cry to whomever that his D.I. was too rough on him? probably! Let's just get over this and the real men stand up! If coach did pop him, the kid probably deserved it!

Hopefully this post was made in jest.  I feel sorry for The Reaper if it wasn't.

• Content Count:  203

The whole thing about this is, is the whiney, cry baby attitudes of players who think that their talent is the best around and can't take the realities of football. If Coach struck him, why the big deal. Did he abuse him sexually, did he cause any physical harm? No way. This is manning up. Will daddy go after the man who beats his kid up if he is in a fight? If his kid illegally drinks a beer at a party, will he go after the person who gave him that beer? I think not. It's the pussying of the process. Players like Miller and the like do not need to be in sports. What would happen if the kid were in bootcamp? Would he cry to whomever that his D.I. was too rough on him? probably! Let's just get over this and the real men stand up! If coach did pop him, the kid probably deserved it!

Amen Brother!  It's the Pussification of America! What a joke our society has become!

• Content Count:  4,501

Brett again ?  wow

• Content Count:  2,052

It was made to think! Maybe a little tongue in cheek- maybe a little truth. You decide.  ::)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,686
  • Days Won:  424

Amen Brother!  It's the Pussification of America! What a joke our society has become!

So much for my assertations that nobody was condoning the actually striking of a player ....  :-\

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,059
  • Days Won:  469

Joel Miller could have easily been embarassed by Leavitt calling him out, and embellished his story to make himself look better.  I'M NOT SAYING THAT's WHAT HAPPENED.  I am merely saying that I'd like to think that we still live in a country where people are INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.  I know some of you would rather convict people on rumor and heresay, but that's not the country I live in.

I have often considered the possibility of Miller being the victim of his own exaggeration or telling of the story.  One way or the other, it is his story that matters most and I hope he gave a 100% accurate and truthful account of the situation to the investigator.  It really matters little what hi might have told others or had repeated by others.

I told my wife her mom bought a bag of habaneros - at least two dozen of them!  Crazy!  They're so hot, you can only eat a couple-three a day (if you're a veteran hot pepper eater).  The next day when I actually looked at the unopened bag there were about 16 in there - I guess I exaggerated or misspoke.  So, what is the real truth?  The truth is that there were only 16, regardless of what I had told my wife a day earlier.  My spoken word is not automatically the truth.

• Content Count:  7,043
  • Days Won:  11

So much for my assertations that nobody was condoning the actually striking of a player ....  :-\

at least you called yourself out....I was waiting for someone to do it.  ;)

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

wow...

• Content Count:  1,757

Erskin comes forward after Leavitt cleans out his locker?  Loses credibility.  But Leavitt cleans out his locker?  Moronic and he loses credibility.

The main question is who, that was in the locker room, will corroborate the original story. 

I think a lot of these guys are in the same situation. They all have something to lose if they come forward and say something. When you rcrap gets tossed into the garbage by the head coach of a D1 school and the equipment managers tells you that the coach personally did it. Guess what? You have nothing to lose at that point. Might as well tell what you know. I think it is ridiculous enough that Leavitt would personally go to a guy lockers and throw his crap into the garbage.

Archived