• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I wish I could've seen the look on the players faces

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,052
  • Days Won:  0

Great place for him considering what he's done!

• Content Count:  1,985

"Come on guys, get with me... You put your right foot in, you take your right foot out...."

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  6,785
  • Days Won:  3

What's ironic ... Joel Miller seems to be alone at the end of the line.

...in more ways than one. :satan

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

Caption:

"You think Huskies eat yellow snow?"

• Content Count:  16

Haha, that has to be a shock to the system ;D Too bad the actual game can't be outside!

What? If the game was outside we would get beat.

Are you stating that you would get beaten? My point is the cold and snow would definitely nullify some of your advantages that you might have.

• Content Count:  16

Caption:

"You think Huskies eat yellow snow?"

LOL. We only make it; we don't eat it!

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

That's ridiculous ET and Reaper that you singled Joel out in your post. The kid got hit, plain and simple (for a penalty of all things)... no matter how much affection you have for Leavitt, if it were your kids, you'd be pretty pissed as well. Leach got fired today (for not striking a kid)... I would expect Leavitt to definitely be next (Judy and Doug wouldn't be able to withstand the media onslaught if they don't fire him when the investigation reveals Jim lost a screw for that one moment in time and struck Joel twice in the face). There is no gray areas anymore with our morally sensitive society. What may have been ok 30 years ago does not fly in today's society. Honestly, I hope USF just gets it over with so we can get a coach of Leach's cerebral caliber on our sidelines. He can flat out coach an offense. The guy likes pirates... why not have him coach in a stadium with a pirate ship!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

That's ridiculous ET and Reaper that you singled Joel out in your post. The kid got hit, plain and simple (for a penalty of all things)... no matter how much affection you have for Leavitt, if it were your kids, you'd be pretty pissed as well. Leach got fired today (for not striking a kid)... I would expect Leavitt to definitely be next (Judy and Doug wouldn't be able to withstand the media onslaught if they don't fire him when the investigation reveals Jim lost a screw for that one moment in time and struck Joel twice in the face). There is no gray areas anymore with our morally sensitive society. What may have been ok 30 years ago does not fly in today's society. Honestly, I hope USF just gets it over with so we can get a coach of Leach's cerebral caliber on our sidelines. He can flat out coach an offense. The guy likes pirates... why not have him coach in a stadium with a pirate ship!

I want Leavitt fired, and would love Leach. But I dont think we can hire Leach with his issues after letting Jimmy the Golden Child go.

Archived