• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

A Call Out to McMurphy

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  959
  • Days Won:  0

brettmcmurphy@gmail.com

• Content Count:  403

If I was Leavitt, I wouldn't let him attend any more press conferences, locker room interviews, on the field, nothing at all.  I'd badn Brett from anything having to do with USF sports.  Total freeze out.

Can USF do that? 

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

has anyone tried to email Brett directly?

I did, but I just called him a Douche three times and told him to just stop reporting on USF all together.

He replied telling me to have a nice day.  I felt kinda bad afterwords, but not really.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

mosthavenoidea  ??? ???

Guest nybullsfan

mosthavenoidea   ??? ???

at first i thought he was some player's 8-yr old kid brother, but the vocabulary of his posts has gone up and down, so it might have easily been an adult trying to disguise themself.

wouldnt be surprised if this turns out to be brett.

has he posted on any other subject than brettgate?

• 2 weeks later...

• Content Count:  2,052

Again I say, Out you come Brett. Be a real journalist and answer your accusers. Otherwise, just like a story without credibility, you stand alone and take it for what it's worth. Also, otherwise in your quest for a new position that pays... you perspective employers might not hire you if you do not exhibit a credibility factor. Look, this is not a bashing, but an answer to questions a lot of us have concerning this issue, your take, and why are you just limiting your attention to USF athletics. Reasonable and legit questions only you can answer. So how about it Brett? The ball is in your court.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,499
  • Days Won:  13

Again I say, Out you come Brett. Be a real journalist and answer your accusers. Otherwise, just like a story without credibility, you stand alone and take it for what it's worth. Also, otherwise in your quest for a new position that pays... you perspective employers might not hire you if you do not exhibit a credibility factor. Look, this is not a bashing, but an answer to questions a lot of us have concerning this issue, your take, and why are you just limiting your attention to USF athletics. Reasonable and legit questions only you can answer. So how about it Brett? The ball is in your court.

The investigation will answer your questions.

• Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

The investigation will answer your questions.

Exactly! Just imagine if Miller come out and say that Jim did what was accused of.

Joel and family would have to move from the area.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

mosthavenoidea   ??? ???

at first i thought he was some player's 8-yr old kid brother, but the vocabulary of his posts has gone up and down, so it might have easily been an adult trying to disguise themself.

wouldnt be surprised if this turns out to be brett.

has he posted on any other subject than brettgate?

Yeah they have posted on other topics besides BMM Gate.  They even insinuated that BJ Daniels cant remember the plays and thats why our offense is so limited and has claimed to have insider knowledge in his cryptic posts.  I have a guess on who it is but i would be crucified for my theory.....

• Content Count:  2,433
  • Days Won:  3

He posts as smazza from time to time

Archived