• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Another nail in the Brett MCDuemig coffin

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  498
  • Days Won:  0

How did this story even evolve?  I mean did they dad contact McMurphy knowing he is a hitman or what?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

Thats what I want to know...how did McMurphy get the story and nobody else did?

• Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

SteveDuemig.jpg

IS

nuttier_than_a_squirrel_turd_photosculpture-p153861573588769066qdjh_400.jpg

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

I think I read that GA knew about an incident, but I am sure that competent reporters try to do some research before trashing someone's career. Others may have had the same (very minimal) information that BM had, but, most have more class than to create a whole story without actual evidence.

If you're a teacher, do you have a problem giving a kid an 'A' on a test if they got all the answers right? Now, suppose you think a student cheated. Is it as easy to give them an 'F', or do you do everything in your power to make sure that they were indeed cheating?

When something is negative like this, you need to be **** sure that you are absolutely correct before you take it to the next level. I would guess that GA and others were never able to fully substantiate the rumors, so they sat on the story until they were able to put some "facts" in it.

I personally don't see how anyone with any compassion would even consider trying to absolutely ruin someone without hard facts and multiple, reliable sources that what they are saying actually happened.

• Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

I would like to add something to that if I may.  Why did the player or father not contact USF about this (or did they)?  If you had been struck by a coach would you talk with the administration of your school or would you run to the media (or specifically known agent provocateur)?

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

I would like to add something to that if I may.  Why did the player or father not contact USF about this (or did they)?  If you had been struck by a coach would you talk with the administration of your school or would you run to the media (or specifically known agent provocateur)?

this is not a hard concept...

the player in question wanted NO part of this to begin with.... McMurphy had been poking around forever and the entire time Miller declined to comment on any sort of situation

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

It's been obvious to me for YEARS that McMurphy is just out to make a name for himself and he couldn't give a **** who gets hurt in the process. Facts and sources take a backseat to his agenda. He uses them to try and justify a preconceived conclusion. It's really as simple as that.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Sounds as if it was an incident that fit the situation at the time and Miller and Leavitt are on the same page with neither harming the other.  They handled it as men, one a coach, one a player.

But that wasn't enough for some.

• Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

SteveDuemig.jpg

IS

nuttier_than_a_squirrel_turd_photosculpture-p153861573588769066qdjh_400.jpg

Man, do we have to keep posting this mugshot? :D :D  It looks like the picture you might find on one of those wanted posters you see at the post office.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

How did this story even evolve?  I mean did they dad contact McMurphy knowing he is a hitman or what?

mcmurphy has a variety of sources including former coaches\players as well as current coaches\players

nobody else got the story becuase nobody else has these moles.

the moles include individuals who are disgruntled and have personal dislike to CJL

Archived