• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Letters of Support for USF or Levitt

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I wrote Brad "Bulliever" about this earlier today.  I think as supporters of the program it is time for us to show our support for the program and or Levitt.  I propose we write whatever blog or letter on the board, I have asked Brad if it is possible to compile them and send them to the appropriate media and USF officials. 

While I understand if Levitt did do wrong, his fate will be.  However, if he is being falsely accused I know he would appreciate the support.  Recruits and outsiders should see that we support our program by not only going to games, but banded together when our program is attacked. 

When I wear my green and gold, I wear it with pride.  If you down cool, if not-please do not post hate mail to the university or Levitt on this thread; start another one for that.

We have all be wrongly accused at work, and we all know it feels good when someone supports us.

I support USF and what he has given us.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

I wrote Brad "Bulliever" about this earlier today.  I think as supporters of the program it is time for us to show our support for the program and or Levitt.  I propose we write whatever blog or letter on the board, I have asked Brad if it is possible to compile them and send them to the appropriate media and USF officials. 

While I understand if Levitt did do wrong, his fate will be.  However, if he is being falsely accused I know he would appreciate the support.  Recruits and outsiders should see that we support our program by not only going to games, but banded together when our program is attacked. 

When I wear my green and gold, I wear it with pride.  If you down cool, if not-please do not post hate mail to the university or Levitt on this thread; start another one for that.

We have all be wrongly accused at work, and we all know it feels good when someone supports us.

Amen.  I was once brought before an executive team at a job and put on the spot from the CEO who asked me to admit to something that I had not done.  I sat in the room with other VP's around me and said told the truth.  They did not and could not confirm either side of the story.  The next round of layoffs, I was let go.   But I did stick to the truth and can hold my head high on it.  The guy who did lie now works for a fortune 25 co.  The CEO ended up getting let go by his board a year later.  

All I am saying is let this run its course.  But I agree with the letter writing campaign.  Great idea.  bmcgillis@admin.usf.edu is the assistant to Doug Wollard.  I don't think Doug has a published email address.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,651
  • Days Won:  29

I am behind Leavitt.

I have no reason to believe he choked and hit a player twice.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

if allegations are true

would you still support him?

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Amen.  I was once brought before an executive team at a job and put on the spot from the CEO who asked me to admit to something that I had not done.  I sat in the room with other VP's around me and said told the truth.  They did not and could not confirm either side of the story.  The next round of layoffs, I was let go.   But I did stick to the truth and can hold my head high on it.  The guy who did lie now works for a fortune 25 co.  The CEO ended up getting let go by his board a year later.  

I've been though something very similar.  I don't think some understand the power of perception that is created by these hit pieces against USF.  They discount them with the "any news is better than no news" nonsense as if they've ever had their character impugned and the next day it was fine and all forgotten.  There will be casualties in this round with Brett, I'm not sure who though.

We're talking about a very serious issue with very serious ramifications.  It needs a serious investigation and a serious response.  No one gets a pass and no one gets sold down the river.  Unfortunately, USF can really only discipline or fire Leavitt.  Nothing as severe can be done to McMurphy and his alleged co-conspirators. 

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

if allegations are true

if allegations are false

would you even consider supporting him?

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

if allegations are true

if allegations are false

would you even consider supporting him?

You're trying too hard on that one.

• Content Count:  2,433

If you write him a letter make sure you spell his name correctly.

Just sayin' ::)

• Content Count:  7,201

I sent an email of support into the administration.

Archived