• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Letters of Support for USF or Levitt

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  37,660
  • Days Won:  29

I am behind Leavitt.

I have no reason to believe he choked and hit a player twice.

There are many reasons  but here is the biggest. How many times has Jim grabbed coaches ...

And how many times has it been a problem ?

I see HS kids get grabbed by coaches. If you can't handle that, how can you handle the game ?

Go BULLS !!!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Which players, coaches, or staff that were iin the locker room that day have publicly gone on record supporting Leavitt?

Dumb question.

There is an active investigation from USF on this topic.  No one, and I mean no one, will be premitted to talk to the media on this topic until USF says it is okay to do so.

So the answere is zero, and will remain that way for some period of time.

Hang onto your panties until then.

They had the opportunity to do so before that "active" investigation began.

Conversely, the player involved and the other players had over 2 weeks to complain about the incident.

mcmurphy had been digging for weeks... people were talking way before the story came out...

But why was EVERYONE joking about Leavitt's bloody nose in the post game news conference ?

• Content Count:  22,709
  • Days Won:  108

Which players, coaches, or staff that were iin the locker room that day have publicly gone on record supporting Leavitt?

Dumb question.

There is an active investigation from USF on this topic.  No one, and I mean no one, will be premitted to talk to the media on this topic until USF says it is okay to do so.

So the answere is zero, and will remain that way for some period of time.

Hang onto your panties until then.

They had the opportunity to do so before that "active" investigation began.

Conversely, the player involved and the other players had over 2 weeks to complain about the incident.

mcmurphy had been digging for weeks... people were talking way before the story came out...

If they were talking about it, to whom were they speaking?  Why didn't anyone/someone put a post on here.  If it was anywere in the media someone on this Board would have found it.  If it was players telling other people (parents, other students) don't you think someone would have gone to the press about it.  If Miller didn't mention it to his HS coach after the game, and his father didn't ask how he got the black eye, I don't see how we know who spoke about it.

• Content Count:  22,709
  • Days Won:  108

But why was EVERYONE joking about Leavitt's bloody nose in the post game news conference ?

So did Miller hit Leavitt? ???

So did Miller hit Leavitt? ???

What I mean is that everyone was joking after the game ... no "hint" of anything bad or avoiding any questions of Leavitt's crasiness in the locker room.

Archived