• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Another commit this week

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

Per Scott Carter's twitter feed, Miami Central OL Jose Jose switched from Tennessee to USF and Northwestern DL Todd Chandler switched from Miami to USF.

USF lands 3 commitments with coaches on road: QB Jeffrey Godfrey and OL Jose Jose (Miami Central) and DT Todd Chandler (Miami NWestern)

— Joey Johnston (@JJohnstonTBO)

December 15, 2009

The late season slide was ugly, but the message to recruits is come and play right away.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

Per Scott Carter's twitter feed, Miami Central OL Jose Jose switched from Tennessee to USF and Northwestern DL Todd Chandler switched from Miami to USF.

USF lands 3 commitments with coaches on road: QB Jeffrey Godfrey and OL Jose Jose (Miami Central) and DT Todd Chandler (Miami NWestern)

— Joey Johnston (@JJohnstonTBO)

December 15, 2009

Jose is a 6'2 355LB Guard!

http://fe1.rivals.sports.ac4.yahoo.com/usf/football/recruiting/player-Jose-Jose-73753

• Content Count:  6,824
  • Days Won:  22

I believe Godfrey is a december grad, so he wil enroll early. One of them Carnes or Godfrey will be the #2 the other will probably RS

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

I have to admit, I'm not a huge Jose Jose fan.  If he gets his hands on you it's over, but he doesn't move that well.  They'll have to work him down from 350 to 300-310 optimally.  Also, last I heard he was a shade over 6'.  At the end, if the coaches wanted him (and they did since last year) then great.  Also, flipping a kid from Tennessee is always good.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Christmas came early this year  :yeahbaby

• Content Count:  21,329
  • Days Won:  10

I have to admit, I'm not a huge Jose Jose fan.  If he gets his hands on you it's over, but he doesn't move that well.  They'll have to work him down from 350 to 300-310 optimally.  Also, last I heard he was a shade over 6'.  At the end, if the coaches wanted him (and they did since last year) then great.  Also, flipping a kid from Tennessee is always good.

SanJay, can you up date your fixed post on the Prospects page with all of the recruits USF has coming in.  I read with have like 13 commitments.

• Content Count:  6,824
  • Days Won:  22

Jose Jose is a center, he would open holes for our RBs

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,023
  • Days Won:  469

Now if we can just get Brett McMurphy committed, we'll be all set.

:drummer

Thank you, I'll be here all night!  Don't forget to tip your waitresses and your Fanhouse reporter (anonymously)!

:drummer

Man, I'm on fire!

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

SanJay, can you up date your fixed post on the Prospects page with all of the recruits USF has coming in.  I read with have like 13 commitments.

Will do.  May be tonight or tomorrow as I need to go back and add some links on the ones I missed.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

So much for the half time incident being the "final nail in the recruiting coffin".  Today was a HUGE day in recruiting and some doom and gloomers need to come in here and eat some **** crow!!!!

Archived