• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Another commit this week

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  108
  • Days Won:  0

I saw on ESPN.com in the recruiting that it mentioned godfrey committing and chandler switching...but it didn't mention jose as I have seen from the other things everyone else has mentioned. Is this a for sure commit or just something rumored?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  498

I saw on ESPN.com in the recruiting that it mentioned godfrey committing and chandler switching...but it didn't mention jose as I have seen from the other things everyone else has mentioned. Is this a for sure commit or just something rumored?

greg auman states it to be the case

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Scout/Usfnation is reporting hes a verbal, even added him to the commitment list.

http://southflorida.scout.com/a.z?s=359&p=9&c=8&yr=2010

• Content Count:  763

I just noticed some serious BS on ESPN's recruiting site. Yesterday, Todd Chandler was listed as a UM commit and the schools in the running were: Florida, North Carolina and 3 other big schools that slip my mind.

Today however, we are at the top and the schools in the running are: UM, Louisville and then UCF!!, FIU!! and Colorado State!!

WTF is that cr@p? I'll be keeping an eye on his positional ranking from time to time to see if it drops along with his ESPN150 status.

http://insider.espn.go.com/ncf/recruiting/tracker/player?page=evaluation&recruitId=63558&action=login&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fncf%2frecruiting%2ftracker%2fplayer%3fpage%3devaluation%26recruitId%3d63558

Guest AstroBull

Larry Scott is doing an amazing job down there in Miami for recruiting. From the Pace Trio, Marc, and Dixon last year, to these three guys yesterday. He is killing it.

Archived