• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The difference between us and UCONN

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  0

They have competed in every game this season... they haven't lost a single game all year by more than 4 points. Looking at their board they are talking Big East Championship next year. How you lose does matter. Do we overcome the 31 point gap to Rutgers next year?

Sep. 5 at Ohio W 23-16 

Sep. 12 North Carolina L 10-12 

Sep. 19 at Baylor W 30-22 

Sep. 26 Rhode Island W 52-10 

Oct. 10 at Pittsburgh L 21-24 

Oct. 17 Louisville W 38-25 

Oct. 24 at West Virginia L 24-28 

Oct. 31 Rutgers L 24-28 

Nov. 7 at Cincinnati L 45-47 

Nov. 21 at Notre Dame W 33-30 

Nov. 28 Syracuse W 56-31

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  724

It would have been nice if we didn't get blown out 3 times this year but hey...welcome to the greatness known as usf football.

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

The difference between us and UConn is that their fans aren't bellyaching and ******** about going "only" going 7-5/8-4 every year like you people constantly do. Other than that they're in the same boat as us in regards to longevity in I-A, Edsall is the only coach they've ever had in their I-A era, some difficulties in recruiting (because there isn't a whole lot of talent up there), limited financial resources, and on and on and on.

• Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

I don't think USF fans would ***** so much if we didn't get our doors blown off 4 times this year and I am sure 5 after Uconn.

Uconn  has a much better coaching staff than USF and you can see it on the field.

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I don't think USF fans would ***** so much if we didn't get our doors blown off 4 times this year and I am sure 5 after Uconn.

Uconn  has a much better coaching staff than USF and you can see it on the field.

You must be new around here then.  The ones that *****, would ***** about a one point loss.

The difference between us and UConn is that their fans aren't bellyaching and ******** about going "only" going 7-5/8-4 every year like you people constantly do. Other than that they're in the same boat as us in regards to longevity in I-A, Edsall is the only coach they've ever had in their I-A era, some difficulties in recruiting (because there isn't a whole lot of talent up there), limited financial resources, and on and on and on.

UCONN has won a share of the Big East Championship, they a have trophy to prove it... they have produced more NFL players, just last year they had 4 draft picks in the top 4 rounds. Not bad for a team from connecticut.

You must be new around here then.  The ones that *****, would ***** about a one point loss.

Yes, they would but the losses would be much more tolerable and it would show that we are indeed only a few players away from hitting the big time. Do we lose to cincy and RU for the 5th straight year next year?

• Content Count:  35

Their fans aren't "bellyaching" because

1) UConn has shared in the BEast title

2) UConn has had better than 4-3, 2-5 in-conference records

3) Their season and team was struck by tragedy greater than on-field successes or failures can compare to

Oh, and EDSALL > leavitt. 

With Kragthorpe out at Louisville and Marrone still in adjustment phase, Leavitt is literally the worst of the six established coaches in the Big East. Kelly, Schiano, Edsall, Wanny and even Bill Stewart are all better coaches than Leavitt at this point... Yet Leavitt has the biggest paycheck.

LOLOLOL. You can only laugh at the situation.

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

You people are hopeless.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

I wonder if UConn fans cling to that half-BE title like da Antagonist does.

I sure hope when we win one half of a conference championship it's not something we beat our chests over.

Archived