• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Schiano the whiner

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  667
  • Days Won:  0

Those announcers sound like such idiots still, to this day.  Spouting off all sorts of stupid **** until they see McKenzie had lost it completely...what a bad night that was.  Robbed. 

you only call them idiots because you don't agree with their call.  if it was the other way around, you would be praising them.  regardless of what the call was, we still got the ball in RU territory, up 17-10 and with an opportunity to put more points on the board, and we didnt.  I was at the game, and was fine with the call on the field, knowing we had good field position-- only to choke that, as well as the game, and as well as our season-- away.

we're tired of the excuses.  we had every opportunity to capitalize on that turnover and field position and we did nothing with it.  those are the FACTS.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,037

Like it or not, that whiner owns us (3--1) and has led Rutgrls to a couple of 5-2 big east records (unlike leavitt)...

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

The no TD call was a bad call, but come on, it was a luck play anyway.  If we needed that to beat Rutgers (or anyone else) we didn't deserve to win.  I don't have much of a problem with the score being run up either.  I think if you are playing a 1-AA or something like that it is one thing, when you are playing a decent team in your own conference (who now bills themselves as Big-4 material) it is their job to stop you.

Only issue I have iwth Rutgers is them stealing FIU off our schedule this year.  That was low-brow and dirty and beneath any semi-respectable institution.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Those announcers sound like such idiots still, to this day.  Spouting off all sorts of stupid **** until they see McKenzie had lost it completely...what a bad night that was.  Robbed. 

you only call them idiots because you don't agree with their call. 

You have no idea what you are talking about, again.  You bring nothing but empty accusations and a blindness to reality. 

We have a touchdown taken away in a 3 point loss and the anti-Bull says it doesn't matter, we choked. 

What a surprise.

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

The no TD call was a bad call, but come on, it was a luck play anyway.  If we needed that to beat Rutgers (or anyone else) we didn't deserve to win.  I don't have much of a problem with the score being run up either.  I think if you are playing a 1-AA or something like that it is one thing, when you are playing a decent team in your own conference (who now bills themselves as Big-4 material) it is their job to stop you.

Only issue I have iwth Rutgers is them stealing FIU off our schedule this year.  That was low-brow and dirty and beneath any semi-respectable institution.

We didn't NEED that play to win before it happened, but that BS call seemed to completely take the wind out of our sails, killing all momentum going into the half. They don't blow that call and we go into the half with a two TD lead instead of a 3 point lead (or 4, don't remember exactly) and the entire 2nd half plays out differently. There is NO QUESTION that BS call was the turning point in the game

• Content Count:  9,687

you only call them idiots because you don't agree with their call. 

You have no idea what you are talking about, again.  You bring nothing but empty accusations and a blindness to reality. 

We have a touchdown taken away in a 3 point loss and the anti-Bull says it doesn't matter, we choked. 

What a surprise.

I think it was more that our O-line was thrashed that game after one of the starters had a season ending injury more than anything else. Grothe was sacked what... like 9 times that game.

Yes, it was a big call that took 7 away from us, but we should have still pulled out an easy win regardless.

I get the feeling some people think we may have been better off if we didn't block the kick in the first place.

Yes, it was a big call that took 7 away from us, but we should have still pulled out an easy win regardless.

Makes no sense to me, what do you mean that despite losing by 3 we should have pulled out an easy win regardless?

We were just that good, huh?  Should have been an easy win, it wasn't so as some people say "we deserved to  lose".

• Content Count:  292

That call COMPLETELY changed the direction of our program. We would not have lost a game until the MNCG! No doubt in my mind.

pleasssse

• Content Count:  9,687

Makes no sense to me, what do you mean that despite losing by 3 we should have pulled out an easy win regardless?

We were just that good, huh?  Should have been an easy win, it wasn't so as some people say "we deserved to  lose".

I mean, a win should have been easy regardless of the outcome of that play. The key phrase is "should have been" but for what ever reason it didn't turn out that way.

You wouldn't agree that beating Rutgers should have been easy? I mean, they definitely were not the most talented team we played that season. We had already played and won our toughest match ups for that season, and dominated one of them (WVU).

Okay, so we should have won because we had beaten Auburn?  :shrug  Okay.  That makes sense.

Archived