• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We aren't the only ones

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

For whatever reason people didn't understand how sports forums operate when we discussed board meltdowns... It is chaos at the WVU rivals:

http://westvirginia.rivals.com/forum.asp?sid=891&fid=33

We are very comparable to WVU right now so don't say its not the same. We just SEVERELY damaged their title shot. It is complete chaos over there.

For comic relief:

http://westvirginia.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=33&tid=127549848&mid=127549848&sid=891&style=2

WVU lost to the WORST QB IN THE BE!  ???

• Content Count:  21,144
  • Days Won:  40

Wow they were all over this coach when he stepped in to help them win a BCS game in the middle of all that drama. 

• Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

I have been hooked on Brad's board for a very long time, and I have to admit that I never seen this board have a meltdown as bad as last week. Talk about reading negative after negative post. Now it is back to nornal.

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

LOL.  the WVU board looks EXACTLY like TheBullsPen last week.

they're even speculating on hiring Bill Cowher to come coach the same way we speculated on Chucky Gruden.

hahaha!

college football is the best sport in the universe.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

Really, Just read through about 10 posts there and saw nothing where the players were called "idiots, asses, lazy dumb asses other schools don't want, whores or thugs, buffoons, half *** players and coaches that other teams don't want, garbage, mfers, overrated Thugs, " or saying "the.... suck, bend over and take it in the *** from other teams, shi**iest group ... in college footballl" oh, and what about our alma mater - "ThugU".

I saw people poking most politely at Bill Stewart.  I would have thought the odds of seeing some TheBullsPen-like disrespect a little higher.  We're just that much better at it I guess.   ::)

But let's let that get in the way of real conversation.  With nothing to complain about this game, I see a trend complaining that the rules had to be discussed.  Awwwwww...

Man up.

• Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

An interesting comparison here, and it shows that there are negativity experts for every team.  Here's a snippet of WVU "fan" quotes:

"What a fecal storm this team is."

"Stewart is a *****."

"Start sittin' a few of these lazy sh**heads and maybe they'll try harder."

"this program is officially a joke."

"big announcement by stew last night...it was confirmed that the team DID get to go to dairy queen even though they lost! CONGRATS!"

"F*** you Stewart, F*** you Casteel, F*** you Mullen."

"What went wrong? Andy left Mayberry and Mayberry hired Barney Fife to run sh**. That's what happened."

"Friggin' buffoon. [stewart]"

"we suck plain and simple."

Not exactly "polite," although there were some on our board that took it much further.  And these quotes are likely from a few boneheads as well.  That's what ignore buttons are for, I guess.

An interesting comparison here, and it shows that there are negativity experts for every team.  Here's a snippet of WVU "fan" quotes:

"What a fecal storm this team is."

"Stewart is a *****."

"Start sittin' a few of these lazy sh**heads and maybe they'll try harder."

"this program is officially a joke."

"big announcement by stew last night...it was confirmed that the team DID get to go to dairy queen even though they lost! CONGRATS!"

"F*** you Stewart, F*** you Casteel, F*** you Mullen."

"What went wrong? Andy left Mayberry and Mayberry hired Barney Fife to run sh**. That's what happened."

"Friggin' buffoon. [stewart]"

"we suck plain and simple."

Not exactly "polite," although there were some on our board that took it much further.  And these quotes are likely from a few boneheads as well.  That's what ignore buttons are for, I guess.

must have missed those.

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

That made me laugh. Quite creative.

http://westvirginia.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=33&tid=127554177&mid=127554177&sid=891&style=2

another thread you might have seen on our board over the passed two weeks.

:D

Archived