• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We aren't the only ones

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  740
  • Days Won:  3

thank god it's them and not us this week.

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I love the "other teams fans act like idiots, so we should be able to too" attitude.  Way to be!  ::)

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

I love the "other teams fans act like idiots, so we should be able to too" attitude.  Way to be!  ::)

i'm just saying it happens... and there is nothing anyone can do about it. With THOUSANDS of fans there are bound to be some meltdowns. No need to over analyze.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

The other thing lost in comparison, is that we were not even the favorite in either of our losses to ranked and undefeated in conference Cincy and Pitt.  Ranked WVU lost to an unranked two-conference loss USF.

But hey if the attention is brought to the board as opposed to insulting players, its a good trade.  I hated reading what our own Bulls wrote and certainly don't care that another team has their share too.

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

i'm just saying it happens... and there is nothing anyone can do about it. With THOUSANDS of fans there are bound to be some meltdowns. No need to over analyze.

It does happen but there IS something Brad and the mods can do about it when our fans do it here.

Thus the reason for the posted rules. 

• Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Your posts alone show over analysis with faulty attribution.

• Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

yah i noticed the guys on the espn blog were pretty debbie downer as well.

at least their losses were spread out, and they lost to usf like usf lost to cincy. not by a HUGE margin, but just got beat by the better team. they played a relatively clean game minus the one pick really, just couldn't get it done. their auburn loss was a back and forth game until their turnovers caught up to them (and it was wet). neither of their losses were against bad teams, and they didn't get blown out. and they didn't lose at home either! they just gotta get their frustrations out. i know wvu has come to be like many other schools who are used to winning and they start to get in the mantra that anything less than 9-3 or a BCS game is failure. must be nice...

and usf wasn't the only team to have an october swoon. auburn dropped 2 or 3 straight, south carolina continues to start strong and end up mediocre, and there are quite a few other teams that started strong and then died in conference play. UCLA can't be feeling great right now, nor can kansas, who was 5-0 and dropped 3 straight.

Archived