• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Whoooo's to BLAME for THIS!?! (loss to #8 Cincy)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

I blame Micheal Moore just because I want to see his fat ass thrown into the pitt

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  651

I blame Micheal Moore just because I want to see his fat *** thrown into the pitt

+1,000,000

• Content Count:  1,386

I blame Micheal Moore just because I want to see his fat *** thrown into the pitt

LOL

Did anyone get the movie reference?

• Content Count:  7,890

LOL

WILLOW?

• Content Count:  1,261

All this can be solved by throwing Jim Leavitt into the pit, and asking questions later. If he drowns, he's not a witch.

LOL

WILLOW?

Spot on.

All the villagers ready to lynch anyone who they can pin this on sound just like some of the rabid anti-Leavitt/USF posters here. After every loss, I come on the board and see the posts and I hear the villagers...

Whoooo's to BLAME for THIS!?!

We must find the culprit and throw him in the pit!

In the pit!

In the pit!

Lately, I've tended to skip the really rabid threads as the posters seem more stubborn than the UCiFs and I didn't think that was possible. I think the problem is that USF stomped on UCiF 4 times straight, so they finally saw the light. Everyone loses, so I'm not sure hwo to reach them to understand that multiple national championships is a very hard thing to do and it takes lots of time and effort and LUCK. Lots of big BCS schools have been working very hard for very long and haven't gotten there. As long as USF doesn't stagnate, I'm happy. Unfortunately, my idea of stagnation (BCS and playing well after just 13 years) is different than other peoples idea of stagnation. I guess I'll just have to remember that different people see things differently and not let it affect my blood pressure. ;)

• Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Lately, I've tended to skip the really rabid threads as the posters seem more stubborn than the UCiFs and I didn't think that was possible. I think the problem is that USF stomped on UCiF 4 times straight, so they finally saw the light. Everyone loses, so I'm not sure hwo to reach them to understand that multiple national championships is a very hard thing to do and it takes lots of time and effort and LUCK. Lots of big BCS schools have been working very hard for very long and haven't gotten there. As long as USF doesn't stagnate, I'm happy. Unfortunately, my idea of stagnation (BCS and playing well after just 13 years) is different than other peoples idea of stagnation. I guess I'll just have to remember that different people see things differently and not let it affect my blood pressure. ;)

Funny, you just described what Cincinnati has does to us for FOUR straight.  And, like a true UCifer, you too seem to find some kind of moral victory out of this a$$-whooping.  Goody gum drops..............we're all becoming UCifers.  Isn't that special!!

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

Not becoming an ass after loss is some kind of "moral victory"?

Funny, you just described what Cincinnati has does to us for FOUR straight.  And, like a true UCifer, you too seem to find some kind of moral victory out of this a$$-whooping.  Goody gum drops..............we're all becoming UCifers.  Isn't that special!!

Yes, Cincy has stomped us FOUR straight! Rutgers has stomped us THREE times straight! OBVIOUSLY Cincy and Rutgers have been better than us. DUH! Where did I say that they hadn't?

Since you registered in 2006, you may not have been here lurking or under another name in the great USF/UCiF debates before USF played UCF. If you were, I'm sorry for taking the time to bring up old history, but it informs on my post.

UCF asked USF to play them back when USF was I-AA and had just started the program. USF said no thanks. (Although USF has played other teams when they were new and I didn't like the double standard.) So UCiF fans would bash and bash on what has USF accomplished. Then USF went I-A in 2001 and promptly won at Pitt. And then in 2002 did just as well against the other non-BCS teams as UCiF had done in over twice the time in I-A. The USF/UCiF bashing got really fierce with who was the best. Then USF played them four times from 2005-2008 and settled the debate.

This debate over where the program is and where it is going is different though. I should have been more specific. This isn't 'my glass is fuller than yours', this is 'is the glass half empty or half full'. The objective level of the water in the glass is the same in both view points, but the subjective value of the water in the glass is open to interpretation. In the case of the Bulls, I fully think that USF is doing great and is working towards a bright future. A marathon type race. Others seem to me to think that USF is squandering the chance at the bright future now and keeps coming in fourth in the qualifying heats and missing the chance to run for it all in the finals. I can see aspects of both sides, but I identify more with the marathon than the sprints.

Does that make the sprint people wrong? No. Does it anger me that some want to fire the guy that put all this together and has brought us so far? Yeah, but I try to squash that as it isn't productive. The people that think USF is squandering the bright future now probably think I'm nuts for wanting to keep the coach. ;) Do I think I'm right? Of course, who doesn't? ;) Will I change the other sides minds on something this subjective? Probably not. Will I poke a little fun at the ridiculous threads that pop up that to me scream 'THE SKY IS FALLING'. Yeah, sometimes as I can't always squash that inner 5 year old that everyone has that wants to say nyah, nyah when they are think they are right and the others are wrong. Will they do the same back to me? Probably and I hope I can just laugh it off and not take it seriously as the Mr. Really Mad Internet Sports Fan that I am.

Back to your strawman of the Cincy record. I hated the loss to Cincy as USF could have done so much with a win. They could have done so much more with any of the four losses. That's why Rutgers and Cincy are at the top of my hated rivals list. It runs from the worst W/L records to the best as befits a fan. But as we said in the Army, poop happens. The other guy is trying to win games too you know. Sometimes you get the bearcat and sometimes he gets you. It stinks when it happens, but you have to move on. USF is 5-1 not 6-0. Now go kick Pitt's butt in the Ketchup Palace.

• Content Count:  1,777

I'm to blame. 

I decided to stop running the ball.

I dropped a surefire TD in the 4th quarter.

I decided to get two penalties on one play costing my team 20 yards.

I decided to get 4 penalties and drop 2 interceptions last night.

I missed a field goal.

I am mediocre in the kick return game.

I do not understand how to stay in my lane and stop the draw play.

I blow past the linemen and watch a screen pass get by me.

I lost confidence in my ability after throwing a killer interception.

I dropped several passes.

I am to blame.  Me.  I did it.  Me alone.  And for that I apologize.

Sanjay this is funny. I think it is funny because you hit on key points that assisted in USF losing the game. Especially the the running the ball part.  I actually feel bad for BJ Daniel and Matt Grothe and probably any QB that will come through USF. USF continues to put too much pressure on QBs to win the game.  Only when they are absolutely desperate will they rely on a RB, ie Andre Hall (RB) / Pat Jumiste (QB).  South Florida needs to take the pressure off of the QB and put it in the legs of the RBs and the push of the OL. I BULLIEVE USF can do it with the team they currently have on the field.

Who is to blame for the loss?

I say GOD. That is who we as humans turn to when we can not find the answer within ourselves.

Archived