• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Where did everybody go?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,334
  • Days Won:  0

I've been to alot more games this year.  I was at this one.  Getting out of the parking lot quickly is nice, but i'll take the fans and the experience that comes with it any day.

Even my frat (AKPsi) was a little short on attendance.  Always a blast as usual though.  It's tough to lose at home but fun as ever to watch the bulls win!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

the army loss deflated the season

a cincy win and  memphis game will be packed

• Topic Count:  1,148
  • Content Count:  6,502

I was hoime watching the game on TV....best seat in the house...and I got to see instant replays... ;D ;D

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

The student turnout was dissapointing.  The south end zone had almost as many fans.

And probably had more  :P was also dissappointed ... not just students, but our FANS in all.

My area was very weak, but the Griffin clan that sits a few rows down came up ... VERY rowdy group ... had a blast.

With our recent success, and hopefully it continues, we'll have a nice crowd for the remaining two.

Go BULLS !!!

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  61

Home game on Sunshine...against ECU.  That could spell low attendance.  

Let's not revisit the tone of last evening's live chat forum exchange, Bulliever.

;)

Regarding the general consensus of the Boneyard Banter message forum populace, every weekend presents a new challenge for John Thompson in the world of cyberspace and beyond.

The vast majority of the Pirate fan base was perplexed with Hamrick's hiring of John Thompson before Hamrick was removed as the Director of Intercollegiate Athletics, leaving a vacancy for Terry Holland.

Moreover, John Thompson chose to hire an inexperienced compendium of associate coaches ranging from graduate assistants at the University of Arkansas and the University of Florida to twenty-five year veterans of the coaching profession who had served in the previous coaching administration at ECU.

While I would hope that ECU honors its five-year contractual agreement with John Thompson, much like our in-state institutional brethren, UNC-CH, has exhibited with John Bunting, it is my understanding that ECU may enforce a coaching change following the conclusion of the 2005 intercollegiate football campaign.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

I have to be honest. Did anyone notice any type of marketing done for this ECU game???? I have to tell you that I would have never known their was a game if I was not such a die hard USF fan.  What happened to the marketing deal that USF had with the BUCS??? They had a long time to market this game. Well, I just hope they market these final two games or USF will be lucky to draw well. And please, dont tell me that we are waiting for next season because of the BIG EAST. It is time to get people at the games now because the team will need our help against PITT and Memphis.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

Nope, and maybe this had something also to do with it ... we discussed this at the Bull Backer's Tailgate ...

AND-- The Memphis game is going to suck because most of the students will have gone home and will not be back till after the game.

But I'll be there!  Can't wait!

I stood at the game till the final seconds ran out...it was NICE getting out of the parking, we didn't have to be sneaky!

Peace Out,

Mag Pie

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

Mag you are the best. I feel the same way. Be there for the kickoff and stay till the clock reads zero's.    Reaper

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  1,480

I was floored by the attendance last night. There was no hockey, no bucs, no noles games. Weather was amazing and the game time was the usual time so what the hell? I think we drew more against even the AA teams we played and the students....sucked! I have been so impressed with their turnout lately but that section was practically empty and even the row of green/gold painted fans looked like about a tenth the usual students. Very disappointed in this turnout.....oh well guess I should remember tampa has always been a fair weather town, just didn't expect the students to give up so quick.