• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

"Ok, we are screwed!!!!!"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

i will be very curious to see what coaches have to say throughout the practices this week. i hope they dont say anything at all. or keep it basic. dont give FSU anything.

Haha you think CJL will give FSU bulletin board material he talked up Charleston Southern like they were USC, you don't have to worry about that.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

I guess you were satisfied with 2-5 in the Big East and a trip to the St. Pete Bowl, thats what you got last yr not sure how we can be screwed with a quarterback who has yet to have more interceptions than touchdowns

Do you have to work to come off as an ass or does it just come naturally?  ::)

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

I found that in 2005, when Julmiste started the entire year at QB, no WR caught more than 21 passes. In 13 games!

We only played 12 games in 2005. 2006 was the first year the schedule permanently expanded to 12 regular season games.

• Content Count:  7,693

I would not say that we are screwed... more or less behind a rock and a hard place...

Grothe has been preparing for FSU for a while now and BJ has not... BJ is about to face a good ole fashion baptism by fire.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

I don't know why but it seems that some of us can't find the middle. It's almost as if we can't be upset that Matt is injured, yet think positivily about our chances with BJ.

• Content Count:  10,201

I don't know why but it seems that some of us can't find the middle. It's almost as if we can't be upset that Matt is injured, yet think positivily about our chances with BJ.

Gotta have hope for the positive, unless your smazza :)

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

Personally, I'm still fairly confident with BJ at the helm, but it kills me to have to see Matt go out like this.

• Content Count:  5,591

Gotta have hope for the positive, unless your smazza :)

After Washington beat USC, we shouldn't hear from him for a few days, lets try and keep him out of our minds.  :)

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741

Personally, I'm still fairly confident with BJ at the helm, but it kills me to have to see Matt go out like this.

That is exactly how I feel. IMO it will be very tough for him in Tally, but, I also think that he might face the fastest D that he will face the rest of the year. Not the best, but the fastest.

• Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

I am actually more worried about the D than a Daniels led O.  I think the O can score 24-31 vs FSU as long as we have moderate success rushing the ball.  DBs can NOT give up long pllays.  Selvie and the other DLs must get pressure with 4 rushers.

Archived