• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How much of Mike ford

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  558
  • Days Won:  0

He will be needed at FSU and I believe our coaches know that. Find a copy of the Auburn game and see the punishment he was putting on their LBs and secondary for extra yards. We will not beat FSU with "lightweight" backs. Big difference from the first 3 teams is that FSU is just as fast and will get to the speedy RBs right away, they just won't be able to get Ford down as easily until he gains 4-5 yards. Kelly should be used as well and I believe the two of them will be the "holding back" offense that will surprise FSU. Miami used two FB sets to get their goal line game winning TD. FSU had no chance stopping them.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,890

NOT MANY I HOPE

running game looks fine WHY UPSET ROTATION

This comes from the guy who harps on how we done nothing vs nothings and now he states the running game is fine ::)

• Content Count:  1,528

unless Mike Ford gets his act together soon, he is going to go down in lure of the most squandered potential surpassing only his cousin Amarri. I want so badly to see this kid break out, stay healthy and eligible, and be the workhorse back we all know he can be. It would be nice to head into Tally with the Mike Ford we saw at the end of last season.

• Content Count:  1,985

I think Ford should be used as a blocking back for Mo.. has speed and size to lead the way.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

As many as possible hopefully.  If we come out and execute this game should be over by the early 3rd qtr at the latest.  So he should come into spell the feature back Mo by that time.  

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

14 touches and close to 100yds.  This game we finally produce the curb stomping everyone has been hoping for. 

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

If Ford wants to make it to the Pros he need to be on the field and dropping 90 to 115 yards a game this season. Then if he has a Jonathan Stewart type of bowl game he can go this year. If not he has to not mess up and be awesome next year.

Archived