• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Note to USF marketing dept.....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

If it's so freaking easy... then why don't one of you do it.

Tell you what.  Put together your idea and show me you can do it, and I'll make my library of every game from the past three years available to you.  You can use any video clips you want from any game and then you can show us all just how easy it is.

Put up or shut up.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  21,336
  • Days Won:  10

Costs $$ to produce that... and we have other needs.

please....that cost what....maybe $500?? 

we already have the equipment in our mass comm program.  why not let some of the grad students do it as a class project.

why cant crawl behind the "we are young and poor" every time a good idea comes up

:clap

Agreed!! Not only is the USF Football team talented the students at USf are talented as well. I believe a student can put something together just as good or even better. Not only will it promote the school but it give the student some experience in film production and editing.

In these tough economic times, they need to use as many inhouse sources as possible to save money.

• Content Count:  684
  • Days Won:  0

you can slap any footage with that soundtrack and it would be interesting... its all in the music

• Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

you can slap any footage with that soundtrack and it would be interesting... its all in the music

Agree, the music we have in our commercial is junk....they could if they want to go cheap just keep the commercial and change the music and it might be ok.

• Content Count:  4,738

i hate the fill in the blank "young and poor" excuse

• Content Count:  367

that video can be done with an iMac... haha.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

If it's so freaking easy... then why don't one of you do it.

Tell you what.  Put together your idea and show me you can do it, and I'll make my library of every game from the past three years available to you.  You can use any video clips you want from any game and then you can show us all just how easy it is.

Put up or shut up.

How bout you calm down and take a breath.... no one said it was easy... the whole point was that what we have now is crap and it wouldn't take much to make it much better...

"no one said it was easy" ... ... ... "wouldn't take much"

Sounds a little contradictory here.  Most people read "wouldn't take much to make it much better" to read "it's easy to do..."

However, I also like the idea of having fans create them. No $$ for USF!

• Content Count:  1,757

"no one said it was easy" ... ... ... "wouldn't take much"

Sounds a little contradictory here.  Most people read "wouldn't take much to make it much better" to read "it's easy to do..."

However, I also like the idea of having fans create them. No $$ for USF!

I have a good friend who is the head of one of the local High School video productions department. I have seen several videos very close to what we have pre game. There has to be a way to make it look more polished, and more impressive. I am there for the football game not the pre game video, but ours actually takes away from my enjoyment for a couple minutes.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

For those of us whose work blocks YouTube and every other cool site, what is the video about?

Archived