• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Getting Extra Tickets to FSU

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  894
  • Days Won:  0

Ditto. Got a call yesterday. Added 4 more tickets to my original 4. I asked the rep if we sold our original set and he said yeah. He said we got 4400 at first, he said that was pretty standard, although I have never heard that number before. Said sales of the game are going real well.

I will check and see if I can add another 4 to my pile as well...

On a separate note when can we go pick up our tickets... I assume in June sometime?

Yeah, I emailed my rep this morning and he made it seem like it wouldn't be an issue to request more tickets in addition to the 4 I was already granted.

Typically they send out the tickets for the road games a couple of weeks before the actual game. I think they just expedited the request process because of the number of requests anticipated due to the interest shown when the game was announced. I could be completely wrong but don't be surprised if its the beginning or middle of September before you can pick-up/receive tickets.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  714
  • Days Won:  1

Just got a phone call letting me know that my additional ticket request has been granted - got a total of 6 tickets.

Perhaps the greatest single FAIL in Bulliever's USF Fanhood:

I forgot to order.

:Bang

You might be able to ... call your rep.

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

I need to call and request additional too

• Content Count:  6,815
  • Days Won:  22

any news on whether more tix are available?

• Content Count:  714
  • Days Won:  1

I believe FSU honored USF's request for additional tickets, so I would think that one could still get tickets.

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

FWIW... I have not received my initial four seats that I requested. I will call tomorrow to see what the deal is.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,004
  • Days Won:  469

any news on whether more tix are available?

Courtesy USF

Additional Tickets to USF at Florida State on Sale on GoUSFBulls.com

TAMPA – After selling out its initial allotment to the Florida State football game in Tallahassee on Sept. 26, the University of South Florida ticket office has put additional tickets on sale on GoUSFBulls.com until June 22, 2009.

Fans can log on to GoUSFBulls.com right now and purchase tickets.  Tickets will be sold on a first come, first served basis but the seating priority be given exclusively to season ticket holders, Bulls Club donors and USF alumni.

“The Florida State tickets have moved quickly for the last three weeks and the amount of support made it clear we need to procure additional tickets,” said USF Executive Associate Athletics Director Bill McGillis.  “Based on the fact that the number of tickets requested by our fans during the initial selling period far exceeded the number of tickets available at that time, we expect that these additional 2500 tickets will move very quickly.

"It is clear that Tampa Bay is excited about this matchup and we thank our counterparts at Florida State for their assistance in providing additional tickets for our fan base.”

USF received an initial allotment of 5,000 tickets and received an additional 2,500.

Tickets are $52 each including a $3 Ticketmaster charge.  If you purchase tickets, you will be notified when they can be picked up at the Athletics Ticket Office in the Sun Dome. 

Tickets may also be mailed for an additional charge.  A signature will be required to receive tickets through the mail.

If you have ticket questions about the Florida State game or any other ticket inquiries,  please call the USF ticket staff Monday-Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM at 1-800-GoBulls.

Information on student tickets to the USF-Florida State game will be announced in the near future.

The kickoff time for the Florida State game is yet to be determined and could be announced within 13 days of Sept. 26.

Archived