• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Looking ahead: FSU tickets and home games in 2009

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  693
  • Days Won:  0

Just finished paying for my season tickets and asked the athletics office when tickets for the FSU game will be on sale. They had no answer for me but I remember last year tickets going on sale about a month or so before the game I think? Anyone got any info on this, I don't want to miss this game for anything.

Also at the Spring game I noticed the home schedule on the Jumbotron. It had West Virginia as a "Green Out". I think this is awesome that they are advertising it so early, hopefully it will happen. Anyone remember in 2006 when Athletics handed out green bandanas for everyone who entered the game and there was green flying everywhere? Why don't they do more stuff like this to get everyone pumped? Last year all I saw were random Sundolls at the tailgate passing out Green towels for one of the games and I was the only person at my tailgate to get one.

September can't come soon enough and neither can these new recruits...GO BULLS!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

there will be tickets for fsu game

relax

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

there will be tickets for fsu game

relax

I'd be happy to put a small wager on that if you'd like.  I'll bet money that not only does USF sell-out its FSU ticket allotment, but that some USF season ticket holders will not be able to get tickets.

• Content Count:  2,277

I bet there will be a lot of people wanting to go to the game that can't get tix.

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

I will bet that a lot of season ticket holders don't get tickets to FSU. The priority points will screw things up. We've been season ticket holders since day 1 and they keep sending us our priority points and asking for a higher donation

• Content Count:  490
  • Days Won:  1

I will bet that a lot of season ticket holders don't get tickets to FSU. The priority points will screw things up. We've been season ticket holders since day 1 and they keep sending us our priority points and asking for a higher donation

That's interesting...

I've been a season ticket holder for four years, a Green Jacket for three (paid for this year in Feb.) and I've yet to receive my priority points, an invitation and order form for this year's Athletic Auction (after attending last year's and purchasing several items) or anything asking for a higher donation.

I was surprised when I received my 2008 Season Ticket Holder Souvenir in the mail a few weeks ago.

I also think things will get screwed up with regards to the FSU tickets somehow.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I hope there are enough tickets for FSU.  Beg, borrow or steal, I WILL be at that game.  I don't ever do StubHub, but I may have to resort to it.

• Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

Now Look what you've done!  Some 'nole frosh just went and spent his allowance on extra tickets to sell on Stub-Hub.

• Content Count:  2,277

FYI... I just put a hotel deal in the Travel Board at the top.

Archived