• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Looking ahead: FSU tickets and home games in 2009

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,403
  • Days Won:  0

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,277

I doubt it's that girl that is selling the tix.  I think it's a little early to be selling those tix.  He'd get a lot more money if he waited till it's closer to the game.

• Content Count:  490
  • Days Won:  1

I really don't know why it has to be this hard.  I used to be able to see my points on line.  My buddy who bought season tickets with me on day one got a letter explaining his points and his ranking.  I didn't get one so I went on line and now I can't see my points anymore.  It's been three weeks since he got that letter and I still haven't gotten one.  Just don't get it...

Boomer,

After speaking to my ticket rep. John Lewis several times, he put me in touch with Chris Montanari (bullsclub@admin.usf.edu).

Since contacting me this morning, Chris has been more than helpful in getting my issues resolved. In addition to assuring me that everything was now collected and being mailed to me, he also scanned and emailed me my latest priority points statement, the first one I've seen since the points system started.

However, I would advise you and everyone else to look over your priority points statement carefully as I found several errors on mine that need to be addressed.

• Content Count:  693

I just figure if I am not able to get tickets through USF for the game being a season ticket holder with low priority points, I have 4 friends in a fraternity up at FSU and they usually take tickets from their pledges which they usually get about 30-40 of, and give them to alumni or friends. So I think i'll be set, and i'll be decked out in green and gold pissing off FSU fans all game long in the student section watching our new and improved true spread offense without TECMO BOWL plays from the Bronze Age.  ;D

• Content Count:  1,638
  • Days Won:  3

I really don't know why it has to be this hard.  I used to be able to see my points on line.  My buddy who bought season tickets with me on day one got a letter explaining his points and his ranking.  I didn't get one so I went on line and now I can't see my points anymore.  It's been three weeks since he got that letter and I still haven't gotten one.  Just don't get it...

Boomer,

After speaking to my ticket rep. John Lewis several times, he put me in touch with Chris Montanari (bullsclub@admin.usf.edu).

Since contacting me this morning, Chris has been more than helpful in getting my issues resolved. In addition to assuring me that everything was now collected and being mailed to me, he also scanned and emailed me my latest priority points statement, the first one I've seen since the points system started.

However, I would advise you and everyone else to look over your priority points statement carefully as I found several errors on mine that need to be addressed.

Thanks Balto.

There's a post on the board now from Eric, so I will wait and see what arrives in the mail before calling again.  My donation is run automatically through my credit card so it looks like I'm in the group that should be getting them next week.  I'm looking forward to finally seeing them and will take your advice to look it over carefully.

Archived