• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2008 Season Ticket Holder Souvenir

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  894
  • Days Won:  0

Finally picked mine up out of the mailbox last night after my sister asked if I had gotten it.

Pleasantly surprised to find that it was neatly configured in my apartment mailbox so that it did not get bent or creased, even with other mail on top of it. Now I just have to pick up a frame so that I can hang it in the office.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  5,241

It was a nice surprise when i got home sunday night.

Not a huge fan of the painting, but I appreciate the gesture.

I also have the big USF panoramic of the wvu game 2 years back. Where did you guys get it framed at?

• Content Count:  971

Got mine today in surprisingly good shape.  Thanks Athletics!

• Content Count:  3,649
  • Days Won:  4

Not a huge fan of the painting, but I appreciate the gesture.

Ditto

I thought his Carl Crawford painting was pretty good but I'm not feeling this one. I'm surprised the response on this board has been completly positive. I would have just assumed the program keep the money and do something for the players. Nice thought though. The panoromic of the West Virginia game is pretty tight.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Okay, so I heard from the artist, Alvin Hall, the artist.  He said he has about 10 of the 16 x 20 professional print (ie high quality pro copies) of this poster.  In other words, it isn't the same thing you received, but a much higher quality version.

Usually he sells them for around $100, but as he has limited supply he will sell the remaining ones for $50 each on a first come, first served basis. 

He sill sign each one, so they are very authentic, original, and limited.  I have already put my name in for one of them.

If you are interested, I recommend you email him at alvinfall4@hotmail.com.

• Content Count:  1,387
  • Days Won:  1

Okay, so I heard from the artist, Alvin Hall, the artist.  He said he has about 10 of the 16 x 20 professional print (ie high quality pro copies) of this poster.  In other words, it isn't the same thing you received, but a much higher quality version.

Usually he sells them for around $100, but as he has limited supply he will sell the remaining ones for $50 each on a first come, first served basis.   

He sill sign each one, so they are very authentic, original, and limited.   I have already put my name in for one of them.

If you are interested, I recommend you email him at alvinfall4@hotmail.com.

Just may have to put my name on one also. Especially since I have yet to receive mine in the mail, which is of lesser quality and probably wrinkled.

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

I received my wrinkly poster as well.

Should it say "2009 season ticket holder souvenir" instead of 2008?

Just a guess, but it looks like they may have actually commissioned it last year, but didn't get it finished / printed / whatever in time to send out

I guess so.  I wonder if you have to renew to get one?

Nope, I haven't yet sent in my renewal, but I got my poster on Friday

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,673
  • Days Won:  29

Thanx for the link KB !

I got mine today. Got home and discovered the Mail Lady brought it to the door and gave it to my wife. Luckily she kept it away from my 2 year old daughter  :-*

Thanx Athletics !!!

• Content Count:  552

I got mine today.

I have a copy of this one from Alvin: http://www.authenticillustrations.com/id37.html

for those in the Bay area- he is sometimes at Saturday Morning Market/Art in the Park down in St. Pete selling his art work with another artist that is actually a USF graduate. Should check it out some really cool stuff down there, and you are seeing more USF crafts and artwork in the last year.

Archived