• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

More Crap From the Trib - this time not from Brett

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

It's hard to tell. I see a woman, a man, and then a woman's face and breasts on a man's body. I'm actually kinda confused now.

that's cuz ur ghey!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

If he (Fennelly) asked the former coaches to comment instead of simply starting another "high school style" rumor, I'd be able to read some real journalism - through shades of any color, including Brett and Fennelly's color (envy - green).

Had to edit my post after the post above mine was edited and an Auman comment included.  My comments are not about the SPT piece.

I agree with the lack of facts or comments from coaches.  But I also think that there is enough writing on the wall to wonder wtf is going on.

That's the intent of the piece.  Any other year, any other program - it happens. 

Curious, are they freaking out in Chapel Hill?  Is Butch Davis having aspersions cast about him?

Maybe this kind of behavior from the press is typical, I don't know.

What's humorous is that I read both papers' print copies today and the headline on the Times article starts out "Defections Continue ..." and I'm thinking  "WTF?" and double checked to make sure it wasn't the Trib. The article was the usual factual reporting, though, wthout any personal twists slipped in..... which is what reporters are supposed to do in their articles. The opinions, veiled and unveiled shots should be relevated to the columnists like Marty and the blogs.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  1,231
  • Days Won:  0

The "pinch-me win in the Magic Jack Bowl" was a tip-off this wasn't an objective article. His valid questions are nullified by the lack of objectivity.

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

I would not get so worked up.  Fennelly wrote an article in September 2005 saying we should try and build our program like Louisville.  That did not work out so well that weekend (45-14) or after Petrino left.

Also, Fenelly just says whatever comes onto his radar screen when it comes to USF.  There are some truths in the article/editorial but he takes too many shots for no reason to be credible.

• Content Count:  7,379
  • Days Won:  3

Here is a thought...

Does Burnam have enough time in the Florida system to retire? I mean he can retire from USF, collect his retirement AND go make more money elsewhere. Now before you say he only had 8 years here, he had more time at FL State and he might have bridged that time in the system.

Just curious.

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Content Count:  2,276
  • Days Won:  0

You know the funny thing that they probably don't realize over there at the Fib, is that their bashing of Leavitt probably only endears him more to USF (Woolard, Genshaft, et al).  Afterall, no one takes them (Brett and Marty) seriously. 

Sure about that?

Afterall, it was just about 6 months ago when USF selected the Tampa Tribune as the "Official Newspaper for USF Athletics".

http://www.tboblogs.com/index.php/sports/comments/tampa-tribune-named-official-newspaper-of-usf-athletics/

I guess someone high up takes them seriously.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

You know the funny thing that they probably don't realize over there at the Fib, is that their bashing of Leavitt probably only endears him more to USF (Woolard, Genshaft, et al).  Afterall, no one takes them (Brett and Marty) seriously. 

Sure about that?

Afterall, it was just about 6 months ago when USF selected the Tampa Tribune as the "Official Newspaper for USF Athletics".

http://www.tboblogs.com/index.php/sports/comments/tampa-tribune-named-official-newspaper-of-usf-athletics/

Dude why do you care?

• Content Count:  6,851
  • Days Won:  22

Sure about that?

yeah they offered more cash!!!!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

Sure about that?

LOL .....

Archived