• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We are in Marve's "Final 4"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  573
  • Days Won:  0

What if he doesn't beat out BJ for the spot?  I think he will come here expecting to be the starter and if/when he isn't then he will become a cancer himself.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,387
  • Days Won:  1

you guys are too much sometimes.  you guys get all psyched when a 2-star recruit commits to us, but when a legit 4-star athlete wants to come here, regardless of his background, you guys shoo him away.  as you say, potential prospects read these message boards, so pick your words carefully.  this guy was highly regarded out of high school and even more than BJ daniels, so it's foolish to turn away talent like his.  keep your mouths shut and welcome him with open arms.. we NEED talent like this.. local 4-star tampa kids.

His on the field performance does not over come his off the field problems and his obviously over involved dad.

whether he comes here to start (which i hope happens) or comes here as a backup, it will be the most talented QB staff we've ever had at USF with him on board, so i dont understand why you'd turn him down.. robert marve, mr. florida in football who took PLANT (yes, THAT plant team) undefeated and to a state title vs. some dude named evan landi, some 2-star athlete that no one has ever heard of aside from USF green and gold goggled people who think every recruit to sign with us is the next joe montana in the making?  i'll take Mr. Florida and the State Titles that he brings.

You value HIGH SCHOOL accolades more than i do when it comes to players that i have seen play at the college level.   Marve did not impress me at all from the PT i saw him get at miami this year.  You can keep harping on high school accolades that he got 2 YEARS AGO ill take his missteps off the field and his dad using cancer as an excuse for Marve to be "closer to home"   then says that 3 his top 4 are all schools that are VERY far away (Ok state, Purdue, Tx Tech).  The kid couldn't beat out Harris at Miami and got in trouble multiple times off the field and then took his situation public with Shannon to try to get a release to UF (yes, that's where he wanted to be that was close to home).  If this kid doesn't scream locker room cancer i don't know what does.  If you can't at least recognize why i wouldn't want him anywhere near our locker room you are just being ignorant. 

so again 

donotwant.jpg

I'm with you!

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

If he is the prima dona he appears to be, do we want him?  Personally I'd give a resounding NO.

Agree 100%

• Content Count:  1,037

JPP cannot go to FSU or any other ACC school or SEC school.  He hasn't been in Junior College long enough. 

It's between us, Nebraska, and Kansas State.

Can you confirm this? Link maybe?

• Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

Back in the Cusa days I would say give him a shot, not now.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

JPP cannot go to FSU or any other ACC school or SEC school.  He hasn't been in Junior College long enough. 

Unless you are "special" you couldn't read the link anyways, just know that what he says is true. 

• Content Count:  1,387
  • Days Won:  1

Unless you are "special" you couldn't read the link anyways, just know that what he says is true. 

Don't know that I would use the word "special"  ;)

• Content Count:  573

I think its inappropriate for anyone to post premium content regardless if they were told of it by their grandmothers friends uncle.  I'm a monthly subscriber but I'll probably cancel after NSD and re-up later on.  I don't care for myself but people work hard to provide inside info and that info should not be disseminated freely.

• Content Count:  1,037

I think its inappropriate for anyone to post premium content regardless if they were told of it by their grandmothers friends uncle.  I'm a monthly subscriber but I'll probably cancel after NSD and re-up later on.  I don't care for myself but people work hard to provide inside info and that info should not be disseminated freely.

Which is why nobody was asking for premium info... That was random.

Archived