• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I feel like I just got diagnosed with cancer.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  997
  • Days Won:  1

So let me get this straight is it the mention of the disease, or the way that I fell that is so insensitive/offensive? I need to know because I have been mentioning all kind of stuff that kills people all my life. Man I would hate to think that someones sensibilities get bruised if i mention that I feel like I got the flu, feel like I was in a car wreck or have a belly ache all of which can also be fatal.

I am entitled to my feelings and so are you. You may think its stupid either to say it that way or to feel that way but its an accurate description of the way I feel this morning. If your offended, hope you feel better soon.

This makes me feel better already: a3df_1.JPG

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,650
  • Days Won:  424

To those of us who have lost parents and friends to cancer, this thread is just stupid.  Why don't you change the title or re-think your priorities.

I also lost my father to Cancer and although I wouldn't have put it that strongly (**** close, though) I don't have a problem with it. As was pointed out, it wasn't an attack on anybody or meant to offend anyone ...

On a related note, we are meeting a group of people tonght that will include some that I've never met but know they attended UF ...... I am dreading this like herpes.

• Content Count:  2,569

...... I am dreading this like herpes.

I have a friend who gets cold sores at least 3 times per year, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't appreciate that statement.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,650
  • Days Won:  424

I have a friend who gets cold sores at least 3 times per year, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't appreciate that statement.

:D

• Content Count:  9,038

Dude...stop posting my personal information on the forum.  You know how sensitive I get about that stuff!

• Content Count:  356
  • Days Won:  0

Sounds like you are confusing the symptoms of cancer with a simple case of an inferiority complex...typically not fatal, but for you, it just might be! 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,706
  • Days Won:  108

So let me get this straight is it the mention of the disease, or the way that I fell that is so insensitive/offensive? I need to know because I have been mentioning all kind of stuff that kills people all my life. Man I would hate to think that someones sensibilities get bruised if i mention that I feel like I got the flu, feel like I was in a car wreck or have a belly ache all of which can also be fatal.

I am entitled to my feelings and so are you. You may think its stupid either to say it that way or to feel that way but its an accurate description of the way I feel this morning. If your offended, hope you feel better soon.

This makes me feel better already: a3df_1.JPG

Let's just hope you never get diagnosed with cancer for you to find out what the real difference is between getting that news and any sporting event.

Sorry for calling it stupid.  I don't normally make personal comments like that.  But I really hope you don't let sporting events have that big an impact on your life. 

• Content Count:  4,879

To those of us who have lost parents and friends to cancer, this thread is just stupid.  Why don't you change the title or re-think your priorities.

Priorities??  Are you kidden, priorities???  Don't even bring up priorities!!!!

;)

• Content Count:  5,241

You really hate the fans, not the team.

Luckily Ive meet some good fans of theirs the past year or 2. All the obnoxious ones faded away

Archived