• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I feel like I just got diagnosed with cancer.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,650
  • Days Won:  424

You really hate the fans, not the team.

I think the original post was geared towards the fans ...

Luckily Ive meet some good fans of theirs the past year or 2.

I think we all can agree that they're not ALL aholes ...

All the obnoxious ones faded away

Maybe in your circles ...

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Sounds like you are confusing the symptoms of cancer with a simple case of an inferiority complex...typically not fatal, but for you, it just might be! 

Sounds like you are confusing the symptoms of cancer with a simple case of an inferiority complex...typically not fatal, but for you, it just might be! 

What some of you can't seem to grasp is that you don't have to be jealous of a team's success or have some sort of inferiority complex to have a total disdain for their fanbase. You think people are jealous of Philadelphia's success on the playing field? The Yankees and Cowboys haven't won **** in how many years?

Further evidence of Gator fans rep:

http://www.jacksonville.com/tu-online/stories/102601/pat_7654091.html

http://www.ajc.com/blogs/content/shared-blogs/ajc/bradley/entries/2008/08/21/ranking_obnoxious_sec_football.html

And of course there's the oft quoted revelation by Dan Jenkins 30 years ago that Florida Gator fans “have the arrogance of Notre Dame and the history of Wake Forest.â€

For more than a few, the dislike of Gator fans, as a whole, goes way back before they accomplished anything on the field to be jealous of ...

• Content Count:  356
  • Days Won:  0

Maybe so - but go back and read the original posting, and tell me that's not a screaming admission of an inferiority complex...with a litlle Napoleon Complex thrown in for good measure! ;D

What some of you can't seem to grasp is that you don't have to be jealous of a team's success or have some sort of inferiority complex to have a total disdain for their fanbase. You think people are jealous of Philadelphia's success on the playing field? The Yankees and Cowboys haven't won **** in how many years?

http://www.ajc.com/blogs/content/shared-blogs/ajc/bradley/entries/2008/08/21/ranking_obnoxious_sec_football.html

And of course there's the oft quoted revelation by Dan Jenkins 30 years ago that Florida Gator fans “have the arrogance of Notre Dame and the history of Wake Forest.â€

For more than a few, the dislike of Gator fans, as a whole, goes way back before they accomplished anything on the field to be jealous of ...

riiiiiiight. 

riiiiiiight.

Not sure what the sarcastic "riiiiight" was in response to but everything I put forward there is irrefutable (if there is such a word) ....  ;)

We can agree to disagree but i really think it stems from some place else.......

We can agree to disagree but i really think it stems from some place else.......

I know where mine came from, and I'm obviously not alone, but I'm sure there are some that fit your theory also ...

Archived