• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Sorry, I'm looking forward to the spring game.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

your right grothe woulda played no matter what, except if Pat came out and got us a secure lead and played well. Fact is, CJL gave the job to Julmiste to lose, and after the performance in the bowl game he shouldn't have snifed the field.

Will Grothe keep the job to lose??? ???

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

your right grothe woulda played no matter what, except if Pat came out and got us a secure lead and played well.

They were going to split time no matter what... I'm not sure I can make it more simpler than that for you.

Fact is, CJL gave the job to Julmiste to lose,

Even if he did that, he DID lose it ..... so what's the big deal?

• Content Count:  1,894
  • Days Won:  0

The argument was loyalty to players who arent the best at their position on the roster, I dont know how easy I can make it for you.

• Content Count:  637

Has BullsOnThaRize8 ever conceded anything?

He's pretty stubborn with his views. That's fine, j/w, ever get those complaints in real life man?

• Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

The problem with some USF fans is that many DON'T want BJ to be better than Grothe.  Call it what you want to. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

The argument was loyalty to players who arent the best at their position on the roster,

And you have no rock solid evidence except your tin foil hat conspiracy theory about CJL ....

• Content Count:  1,894

Hey I got nothing against CJL for it, but it's just looking back at it, he's reluctant to make changes alot of times. As much as I gripe out Ben Williams the kid deserved all the playing time he got, and he is a good RB, but we know some guys should have been beat out.

I am stubborn lol, but I love this team, and I want this team to make strides forward, and while grothe started the race, he is getting tired, and BJ part of the relay is coming up. lol.

Hey no matter what I say, I'm at the game cheering loud as anyone else is, yelling at the old people to get out of their seats, so I say my griping for the board. Nothing personal to anyone you know how it is.

Archived