• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What is our biggest need?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  160
  • Content Count:  1,378
  • Days Won:  1

After watching the game last night I couldnt pinpoint just one need for our team.   It was an overall p!$$ poor perforance by all.  I don't think the addition of just 1 or 2 or even 3 or 4 will make a difference in us improving.  We looked like a 1-AA team last night.  The whole system needs to be revamped, starting with the OC.  How is it that UL throws the ball nonstop to wide open guys?  Well drawn up plays is how.  We never had wide open receivers like that.  The few times PJ wasnt throwing the ball in the dirt, the receivers couldnt real in the ball.  Fire to OC and get someone with college experience in here to run the show.  Send him packing back to HS.  

We were totally dominated in that game.  Our Defense couldnt have slowed down a giant tortoise last night.  UL marched up and down the field like there wasnt anyone even trying to stop them.  

Anyway, can anyone identify our biggest needs for improving this team? Obviuosly our QB needs some serious work, hopefully the new guys have what it takes, as we sure dont have much this year.  1 for 15?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  515
  • Content Count:  7,379
  • Days Won:  3

QB, then Offensive Coordinators, then a reasonable offense.

Dont worry too much about last night and the defense. U of L moved the ball at will against Miami. I would say we cant expect to do better than Miami at this point.

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,848
  • Days Won:  22

I say QB and new offensive coordinator. Our play calling was so predictible that it was sad and Julmiste i hate to say look as bad as a HS QB can look.

Im telling you guys right now that Denson or Grothe will be our QB next year.

• Topic Count:  141
  • Content Count:  2,661
  • Days Won:  0

I think this team lacks heart and on-field leadership. Unlike previous teams, there's no Kawika Mitchell going around the sidelines trying to fire everybody up and making sure focus is kept. This team appears to have no leadership on offense or defense, and Friday night it looked like they going through the motions a bit. I've seen USF teams lose, and lose badly, but I've never seen them with so little fire.

QB, OC, and #17.

The QB problem I think has been addressed satisfactorily for the coming years.

OC has to change I believe.  Someone’s gotta do more than teach x’s and o’s.   This offense needs to be inspired.  They are so lifeless.  

I don’t care what anyone says, I don’t like #17 playing football.  Maybe volleyball, but not football.  I know he plays hard, but overall, he’s ineffective.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  63
  • Days Won:  0

Has anyone thought about the deffensive coaches at all?  Not checking out of coverages just about the entire game.  What's up with that?  I think RK needs to be questioned too after the melt down of amry and UL driving on us like we were some pal football league team.  Anyway in light of some others games that took place today I think there is some light at the end of the tunnel for the bulls.  However, if out players don't wake up they might not see the end of the tunnel this season.

GO BULLS!!!

BIGJL