• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Congrats to our DEFENSE!!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,828
  • Days Won:  22

Ok, so I come to this board after our first freaking WIN in almost amonth and just about every thread is "fans" ******** about different things.

YES. There were mistakes and those should be talked about, but lets also talk about the GOOD things that happened last night.

1. WE WON!!!!!!

2. Our defense was very good, except fot the fake pass for TD our secondary played aggressive, like the Bulls defense from the past.

3. Alvarado punting did a great job booming those punts that kept their returner from having any time to make moves.

4. Bogan was amazing returning kicks, they were avoiding him after that big one and allowed Hill to get short kick offs that put is in good situations.

5. Our defense stopped the #1 RB in nation (yds per game) to less than 100yds.

So while its fine to address the mistakes, I almost feel that some of you guys would have been happier if we would have lost, so that the ******** circle jerk would have continued.

• Content Count:  2,523
  • Days Won:  0

Very nice game by the defense as I could just see UConn driving down and sticking it to us on a deep ball to win it there.  What a monster game by our LBs.  I'm really going to miss McKenzie, that guy is a beast...

• Content Count:  971

Yes, congrats are in order. But, there is still alot they can work on.  Like the offsides penalties, the vulnerability to long passes, and our inability to contain the QB on the right side.  Did Selvie ever get an unassisted tackle?

• Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

Yes, they played a very good game. Props to them to holding the number one back in the nation for yards to under 100.

• Content Count:  4,738

Defense looked great. 

i havent seen that much ********. 

• Content Count:  7,693

Yes it was a great game for the D... they kept us alive in the 4th  ;D

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Did Selvie ever get an unassisted tackle?

That isn't because Selvie did anything wrong... it is because he was doubled and tripled all game.  That is why Buie had a great game.

To me, Selvie not getting an unassisted tackle is a testimate to how good he is and it is a positive for this defense.  The more we have people gameplanning for him, the more it SHOULD open up holes for buie and the others to get to the qb.

• Content Count:  5,249

T-Mac had 16 tackles.  :o

he has played and dominated in three BCS conferences... the kid is going to be a stud at the next level.

• Content Count:  4,642

Did Selvie ever get an unassisted tackle?

That isn't because Selvie did anything wrong... it is because he was doubled and tripled all game.  That is why Buie had a great game.

To me, Selvie not getting an unassisted tackle is a testimate to how good he is and it is a positive for this defense.  The more we have people gameplanning for him, the more it SHOULD open up holes for buie and the others to get to the qb.

you're right - and that's what we've been waiting for from him all season.  thankfully the last few games he's really started to step up.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Our D really held their running game in check.  Was glad to see it.  Gave me a little hope for next week in WVU....

Archived