• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

we....won?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

Good win, Wish i didnt see the gatorade dumping after beating big dog UCONN, but it is a W.

had a weird feeling at one point of the game, almost was rooting to lose to get a better draft pick, then realized this is ncaa football.  :-\

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

The players should be able to celebrate with the Gatorade.  While they can't be as knowledgeable as the geniuses here  ::), they're the ones out there playing the game.  Leave 'em alone.  If you can't enjoy the win, go pout somewhere.  Don't spoil the fact that of the two possible outcomes, the best one happened.

• Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

Defense played GREAT!!!

Offense could use some work. Glad to see a win for our seniors!

How bout Dontavia Bogan on kickoff returns?!?!

• Content Count:  1,370

We won

Some of you won't be happy regardless

We could win by 60 and wwmjd, dwowarp8, smazza and the like would still be ******** about something. Anyone else notice we have 10X more posts after a loss than we do after a win? That makes me want to vomit.

I haven't been happy at some points during the season...but this is a good win and I'm happy about it!

• Content Count:  154

It was great to finally see a WIN...it was a long time coming. My roommates kept switching the TV to the Colts/Chargers game but I got pretty pissed because I wanted to watch the BULLS. That is what a true fan will do - support the team through thick and thin (yeah, I know, I should've been representin' at RayJay). As cliche as it sounds, a win is a win, and they said on the radio we had to win this game for our program. Otherwise some bad things could go down this offseason.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

We won

We could win by 60 and wwmjd, dwowarp8, smazza and the like would still be ******** about something. Anyone else notice we have 10X more posts after a loss than we do after a win? That makes me want to vomit.

I haven't been happy at some points during the season...but this is a good win and I'm happy about it!

Thank you for taking the words out of my mouth.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

We won

So you did vomit?  ;D

• Content Count:  1,304
  • Days Won:  2

The fact that we are spoiled about how our season should go says a lot.

Its our first real "downturn" in program history (the 2004 season where CJL redshirted everyone so they could compete in the BE was a stroke of genius), yet we have a chance to face FSU in the Gaytor Bowl....

...um right? If so, that would still be a massive step forward, assuming we win.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

We won

So you did vomit?  ;D

Tasted like chicken...

Archived