• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

we....won?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Days Won:  0

We won

Some of you won't be happy regardless

We could win by 60 and wwmjd, dwowarp8, smazza and the like would still be ******** about something. Anyone else notice we have 10X more posts after a loss than we do after a win? That makes me want to vomit.

I haven't been happy at some points during the season...but this is a good win and I'm happy about it!

I am certainly not one of the "Leavitt must go!" or "Grothe sucks!" robots (in fact, this is the first time I have said anything negative about the team all season), but it is clear to me that this was our season to make it happen.  The rest of the Big East went down the tubes, but instead of taking advantage of weakness, we led the charge into mediocrity.  I am happy we won the game.  I am far from happy about the results of this season.  I hope the team and staff shares that opinion and do not wear the same rose-colored glasses that you have on.

To be fair, you're right in that you haven't been a part of the negative ilk on the main board after losses, near losses, etc. so I shouldn't have grouped you into that category. That said, while this is your lone negative post about the team, it's also your only comment about the team all season.

I'm not sure how you derived from that comment that I have "rose-colored" glasses on (ironic, too, coming from a liberal). If you read what I said, I clearly stated that I haven't been happy at some points during the season, yet am happy from this win. I also made the point that there's far more complaining after a loss than adulation after a win...that's a FACT. Again, how you equate that to wearing rose-colored glasses I don't know.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

We won

Some of you won't be happy regardless

We could win by 60 and wwmjd, dwowarp8, smazza and the like would still be ******** about something. Anyone else notice we have 10X more posts after a loss than we do after a win? That makes me want to vomit.

I haven't been happy at some points during the season...but this is a good win and I'm happy about it!

I am certainly not one of the "Leavitt must go!" or "Grothe sucks!" robots (in fact, this is the first time I have said anything negative about the team all season), but it is clear to me that this was our season to make it happen.  The rest of the Big East went down the tubes, but instead of taking advantage of weakness, we led the charge into mediocrity.  I am happy we won the game.  I am far from happy about the results of this season.  I hope the team and staff shares that opinion and do not wear the same rose-colored glasses that you have on.

To be fair, you're right in that you haven't been a part of the negative ilk on the main board after losses, near losses, etc. so I shouldn't have grouped you into that category. That said, while this is your lone negative post about the team, it's also your only comment about the team all season.

I'm not sure how you derived from that comment that I have "rose-colored" glasses on (ironic, too, coming from a liberal). If you read what I said, I clearly stated that I haven't been happy at some points during the season, yet am happy from this win. I also made the point that there's far more complaining after a loss than adulation after a win...that's a FACT. Again, how you equate that to wearing rose-colored glasses I don't know.

I haven't said much because it has been a very bad season, and I try to avoid piling on.  I am happy for this particular win, but there is no reason for any of us to be celebrating a season that has been an out-and-out failure.

Archived