• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

My advice to USF athletics

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,832
  • Days Won:  22

Come up with 200k more a year to pay your head OC and DC the avg pay in BCS conferences and go look for qualified proven ones. If they dont produce you can them but with that money yoll get quality applicants.

Do not go basement hunting or we will get similar results. 200K more per year is a good investment and JL needs to be willing to go out and look moutside for someone with experience in running the spread.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

usf has the money

they choose to give it all to leavitt

• Content Count:  2,019
  • Days Won:  2

that's good stuff, but posting it here will not do much good.  Get all the donors together to make a stand and take it somewhere it can do some good.

• Content Count:  765
  • Days Won:  0

Our DC is still top drawer.  The D is down with the loss of Mike, Trae & Ben, but overall the unit is still pretty good.    Give Wally the dough, he deserves it, but any replacement will likely be a downgrade.  Don't forget that CJL is a pretty solid D man himself.    This year is not so good, but I still have faith that CJL will right the ship.    CJL is the man and if we stand behind him he will do whatever needs to be done.  If this goes on for a couple more years than CJL deserves the heat.

In CJL I trust...  For the rest of you bozos it's COD.  :nutkick

• Content Count:  7,379
  • Days Won:  3

Our DC is still top drawer.   The D is down with the loss of Mike, Trae & Ben, but overall the unit is still pretty good.    Give Wally the dough, he deserves it, but any replacement will likely be a downgrade.   Don't forget that CJL is a pretty solid D man himself.    This year is not so good, but I still have faith that CJL will right the ship.    CJL is the man and if we stand behind him he will do whatever needs to be done.   If this goes on for a couple more years than CJL deserves the heat.

In CJL I trust...  For the rest of you bozos it's COD.   :nutkick

Then COD it is....Enjoy!    ;D

cod-38-380.jpg

• Content Count:  765

Our DC is still top drawer.   The D is down with the loss of Mike, Trae & Ben, but overall the unit is still pretty good.    Give Wally the dough, he deserves it, but any replacement will likely be a downgrade.   Don't forget that CJL is a pretty solid D man himself.    This year is not so good, but I still have faith that CJL will right the ship.    CJL is the man and if we stand behind him he will do whatever needs to be done.   If this goes on for a couple more years than CJL deserves the heat.

In CJL I trust...  For the rest of you bozos it's COD.   :nutkick

Then COD it is....Enjoy!    ;D

cod-38-380.jpg

Thanks!  Very Nice Bozo err Sir!

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

The losses of Ben, Mike, and Trae are huge.  But no one seems to mention the losses in the interior of the D Line.  I think these are bigger than the other 3, losing Cray and Clebert in the middle has really hamstrung us.  We've gotten spotty play all season in the middle, save for some good plays by McLain.  Plus Selvie has been hurt or non existant when he plays most of the time.  Those guys in the middle are what I miss most from last year's team. 

• Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

Come up with 200k more a year to pay your head OC and DC the avg pay in BCS conferences and go look for qualified proven ones. If they dont produce you can them but with that money yoll get quality applicants.

Do not go basement hunting or we will get similar results. 200K more per year is a good investment and JL needs to be willing to go out and look moutside for someone with experience in running the spread.

A couple of bad games doesn't make Wally Burnham a dummy.  IMO, the defensive scheme is still good but just needs more playmakers at LB and DB. 

Its definitely not fair to through Wally under the bus, b/c the team has not recruited the LB position well over the last two years or b/c it had to NFL corners graduate. Similarly, our lack of depth has killed more than anything else. you cna't lose your all american DE to injury for essentially 4 games and not have it impact your performance.

IMO, the entire defensive coachign staff gets the benefit of the doubt this year.

Gregory on the other hand is in over his head...

I've said this since last year and unfortunately its painfully obvious...

• Content Count:  1,985

Not to mention Brouce out.

Archived