• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

My advice to USF athletics

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  126
  • Days Won:  0

I believe that if we are to get rid of Gregory we do it before the bowl game but after the season. Mike C can call the plays for the bowl.

Burnham is solid the defense will be fine that is a safe bet. He showed creativity and the ability to make adaptations in game to hold teams. We lost key players and as JoeB says there is a lack of discipline in the middle of the line after some key losses. The talent is incoming and in some cases is here so we will be ok in my opinion.

• Content Count:  1,777
  • Days Won:  0

I believe that if we are to get rid of Gregory we do it before the bowl game but after the season. Mike C can call the plays for the bowl.

Burnham is solid the defense will be fine that is a safe bet. He showed creativity and the ability to make adaptations in game to hold teams. We lost key players and as JoeB says there is a lack of discipline in the middle of the line after some key losses. The talent is incoming and in some cases is here so we will be ok in my opinion.

You do realize whether they fire Greg G or not USF will still have to figure out what kind of offensive system to run.  That is paramont to hiring a OC because that will dictate the OC to hire. If Mike C becomes the OC then USF would probably go to a pro-style offense but they will more than likely not have the players to successfully run the offense. The spread is their best option. That is the style of players thet recruit and have recruited.

• Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

Our DC is still top drawer.   The D is down with the loss of Mike, Trae & Ben, but overall the unit is still pretty good.    Give Wally the dough, he deserves it, but any replacement will likely be a downgrade.   Don't forget that CJL is a pretty solid D man himself.    This year is not so good, but I still have faith that CJL will right the ship.    CJL is the man and if we stand behind him he will do whatever needs to be done.   If this goes on for a couple more years than CJL deserves the heat.

In CJL I trust...  For the rest of you bozos it's COD.   :nutkick

Our defensive woes are grander than you let on.

I've never seen a worse defense in my life than Wally's sqad that took the field last year at the Sun Bowl.  The record books prove how crappy they played.  Furthermore, this week, we gave up a 90 yard drive to Cincy's one arm QB making his 4th start.

Archived