• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Looks Like It Will Be the USF Show in Dallas...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  0

time for mike to step it up...

heard it on the radio...

nation

• Content Count:  53

With Pac-man out, http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3643240  and T. Newman hurt looks like it will be our USF BULLS starting CB's. Anthony Henry got a lil abused Sunday, but hope he steps up with Jenkins and can still shut it down for Dallas.

Go BULLS?---just thinking of how Ron Burgundy would read that off the telepromter. I'm Ron Burgundy?

• Content Count:  997
  • Days Won:  1

Pacman Jones suspended 4 games by NFL

Troubled Dallas Cowboys cornerback Adam (Pacman) Jones was suspended by the NFL on Tuesday for at least four games without pay for violating the league's personal conduct policy.

NFL commissioner Roger Goodell said he will re-evalute Jones's status following the Cowboys' Week 11 game against the Washington Redskins on Nov. 16.

Jones was involved in a physical confrontation with a team-appointed bodyguard at an upscale Dallas hotel on Oct. 8 that resulted in hotel employees calling the police.

In a letter sent to Jones on Tuesday, Goodell called the incident a continuation of "a disturbing pattern of behaviour and clearly inconsistent with the conditions I set for your continued participation in the NFL."

Goodell elected to reinstate Jones after the player sat out the entire 2007 season as part of a 17-month suspension for violating the league's conduct policy.

Jones, 25, has had numerous scrapes with the law — including six arrests — since entering the league as a first-round draft choice of Tennessee in 2005.

The Cowboys acquired Jones in an April 23 trade with the Titans, and he was reinstated by Goodell on Aug. 26.

Jones played in Sunday's 30-24 loss against Arizona, which dropped Dallas to 4-2 on the season.

With files from the Associated Press

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/football/story/2008/10/14/pacman-suspension.html

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  2,527

i hope the bucs shred them in two weeks

he wont be playing

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

cowboys didnt cut jones yet????

• Content Count:  1,777

I am a Giants Fan so Jenkins and Henry can play as good as they want until they play the Giants.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,717
  • Days Won:  109

I am a Giants Fan so Jenkins and Henry can play as good as they want until they play the Giants.

Same here.  I hope the USF grads play well and Dallas loses every week.

• Content Count:  2,019
  • Days Won:  2

Wouldn't it help out our recruiting if Jenkins and Henry Stepped up as rookies? Being able to say we put star rookies in the NFL would be nice.

We need someone there with a GO BULLS sign.  Or Jenkins to put some horns up if he makes a big play.

Archived