• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Not again...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

same song different  tune

Oh yeah, one more thing. I tend to hate blaming a single player, I really do. Dont like finger pointing. With that said, if Roberts starts another game the rest of the season, I really question the entire coaching staff. Top to bottom. Roberts looked like a fricking joke.

Um....you are aware Roberts is a senior, right?

With these coaches, that's all they care about.  Talent level means nothing.

exactly, if talent meant anything ford would have been in there all night instead of the end of the friggin game

usf's offense remains a joke and can be shut down easily

Oh yeah, one more thing. I tend to hate blaming a single player, I really do. Dont like finger pointing. With that said, if Roberts starts another game the rest of the season, I really question the entire coaching staff. Top to bottom. Roberts looked like a fricking joke.

this is the coaches fault

that corner didnt have a clue

we are lucky they didnt call all the penalties he committed

our staff made no adjustment

• Content Count:  645
  • Days Won:  0

Last one, I promise. I never, ever, ever want somebody on this board to ever mention national championship until we have just won our 12th game. Dont ever talk about it midway through the season again.

What he said.

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

With these coaches, that's all they care about.  Talent level means nothing.

exactly, if talent meant anything ford would have been in there all night instead of the end of the friggin game

Offense took the lead in the 4th... only to have the DEFENSE lose it.

• Content Count:  106

I'm hearing a lot of blame going to the defense, which I understand since our offense wasn't on the feild long enough to take any of the blame. WE ONLY HAD 3 first downs in the first HALF of the game ... I'm placing a HUGH amount of blame on the offense ... Let me know when they show up so I can wag my finger at them!

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

We can also blame the clock managment rules for reducing the number of plays in a game.  I still don't get why that's a good idea.

With these coaches, that's all they care about.  Talent level means nothing.

Offense took the lead in the 4th... only to have the DEFENSE lose it.

i blame  kicker for giving them 40 yard line

• Content Count:  1,386

Last one, I promise. I never, ever, ever want somebody on this board to ever mention national championship until we have just won our 12th game. Dont ever talk about it midway through the season again.

In two years of C-USA and 3 years of BE play, USF has never had less than 3 conference losses. (5-3 & 3-5 in C-USA and 4-3 each year in BE) Until USF can win the BE with 1 loss or less, talking about NC's is silly.

Somewhere in the #22-#25 range.

Can we just request that we stay out of the top ten for the REST OF TIME, please?

We suck when ranked in the top ten.

I agree on USF being around 20-25 ish, but I'm not that good on predicting rankings. In any case, USF is 2-2 when they are ranked #10 or better.

Kizarvexis

Archived