• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Met Kirk Herbstreit at Happy Valley last night - Much USF Love - Bulls horns!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

I went to the Penn St. / Illinois game last night.  Chill out, I have a friend whose son goes to PSU and we go to a game every year to support him.  I'm coming out of the stadium last night wearing my USF golf pull over and who is standing at the gate, correct, Kirk Herbstriet.  I was about 8 feet from him and he was with a couple of other guys.  I yell at him, 'hey Kirk, how about those USF Bulls (while flashing the Bulls hand sign).  He flashes the Bulls up sign back and yells, "you have a very good team in Tampa, go  Bulls"!  I yell back, "see you Thursday night in Tampa" and he says, "look for a big Bulls victory".

My entire 20 second interaction was very USF positive.  Got some nice props from the PSU fan base last night.  It was a 'white out' with the exception of the one USF Bulls fan wearing an all green golf pullover.

Go Bulls!

• Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

good story

Thanks.  He seemed like a very nice guy in my 20 second interaction.  It was really cool to see him put up his bull horns.

Go Bulls!

• Content Count:  2,478
  • Days Won:  0

That's awesome!

I want to go to a Penn State white out one day. Preferably while JoePa is still there. That atmosphere looks amazing.

• Content Count:  7,379
  • Days Won:  3

I went to the Penn St. / Illinois game last night.  Chill out, I have a friend whose son goes to PSU and we go to a game every year to support him.  I'm coming out of the stadium last night wearing my USF golf pull over and who is standing at the gate, correct, Kirk Herbstriet.  I was about 8 feet from him and he was with a couple of other guys.  I yell at him, 'hey Kirk, how about those USF Bulls (while flashing the Bulls hand sign).  He flashes the Bulls up sign back and yells, "you have a very good team in Tampa, go  Bulls"!  I yell back, "see you Thursday night in Tampa" and he says, "look for a big Bulls victory".

My entire 20 second interaction was very USF positive.  Got some nice props from the PSU fan base last night.  It was a 'white out' with the exception of the one USF Bulls fan wearing an all green golf pullover.

Go Bulls!

Wasn't he with the game day crew in Athens yesturday?

• Content Count:  1,241

^^^ He flew to PA for the game after gameday ended. Just like last week he flew out to arizona for the georgia game.

That's awesome!

I want to go to a Penn State white out one day. Preferably while JoePa is still there. That atmosphere looks amazing.

Agreed. If i could go to any non usf game it would be a penn state white out game. Probly the coolest thing in college football.

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

It was really cool to see him put up his bull horns.

pics or it didn't happen.

:D

• Content Count:  4,642

nice story!

• Content Count:  1,370

Go Bulls!

Well, you know, he could've been lynched there in Happy Valley for saying something positive about the Pitt Panthers. Haha...j/k. Good to see he's more-or-less on our side.

Sorry no pics of the meeting.  Trust me, it happened.  The PS fans are really top shelf.  Their football accumen is very high and they have great crowd cheers.  The 'white out' was also very cool.

A great atmosphere for a game and the fans are really cool.  The tailgates are great and the campus is very nice.

Go Bulls!

Archived