• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Pledge from a Bull......

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Especially not on the other teams forums.

• Content Count:  4,076
  • Days Won:  14

I pledge that when we win a huge home game, I won't start or post 10 threads about what was bad about the game, the staduim, the fans, or how we shouldn't serve beer, or how our fans are the worst, or how some fans didn't wear green, or how some guy in a wheelchair didn't stand up for the whole game, or how any new first-time fan who showed up to experience Bulls football is not a real fan, or how it is so horrible that we each didn't give the opposing fans a dollar and a hug to help them feel a bit better about the loss....

:deadhorse

:satan

• Content Count:  2,461
  • Days Won:  0

That horse pic always creeps me out.

Could the smiley not find another place to beat it!??!!?

• Content Count:  7,890

you really have to ask yourself if KU would have won the game would they have B*itched about the fans

• Content Count:  4,076
  • Days Won:  14

Hey BULLFreak:

I just realized...you sit a few rows in front of me.  Saw your name on the back of your jersey.  We're in Row X.

• Content Count:  7,890

Hey BULLFreak:

I just realized...you sit a few rows in front of me.  Saw your name on the back of your jersey.  We're in Row X.

Next game stop me and say hi. Yes that was me sober standing on the chairs yelling for everyone to get loud. I'm alittle hard core.  >:D

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

you really have to ask yourself if KU would have won the game would they have B*itched about the fans

based on what happened... the answer is yes.

• Content Count:  645

Velcro - I promise I am not following you around on this... :)

I am genuinly interested.  What happened that is causing this?  Did a Kansas fan get assaulted physically?  Was it what has been described in these threads as far as getting in their face and yelling?  Throwing stuff? 

I am not asking this in an unbelieving way, I want to be informaed so when it comes time to stand up to someone, I am ready.

If it is not appropriate to post here, I understand.

• Content Count:  2,567
  • Days Won:  1

Velcro - I promise I am not following you around on this... :)

I am genuinly interested.  What happened that is causing this?  Did a Kansas fan get assaulted physically?  Was it what has been described in these threads as far as getting in their face and yelling?  Throwing stuff? 

I am not asking this in an unbelieving way, I want to be informaed so when it comes time to stand up to someone, I am ready.

If it is not appropriate to post here, I understand.

I am with you on these questions.  I don't doubt that things happened, but I didn't see anything, nobody I know saw anything, etc.  I just wonder how difficult it would be for someone (or a group of people) with ill intentions to make false accusations about a fan base's behavior.  Is there follow up that has been done to ensure that all of these accusations are true, and is it truely as widespread as it has been made out to sound? 

Archived