• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Pledge from a Bull......

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Maybe keeping out the drunk Buc's fans... in my section there was two nasty fist fights between a USF fan and a Buc's fan  :o

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

steps are being discussed.  The Respect-A-Bull campaign is not the solution, and they know that... it is just a small step.

Isn't it sad that it couldn't be the solution??  That steps are having to be taken to ensure proper behavior?

yep.... very sad :(

• Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

The problem is that bad.   

The problem cannot be that bad when almost no one on this board saw any of the behavior you speak of. 

If you want to enforce rules, monitor fans and kick out those who are unruly, strip them of their season tickets, punish them as students.  Some blanket program that restricts everyone's game day experience will be ridiculous.

The problem is that bad.   

The problem cannot be that bad when almost no one on this board saw any of the behavior you speak of. 

If you want to enforce rules, monitor fans and kick out those who are unruly, strip them of their season tickets, punish them as students.  Some blanket program that restricts everyone's game day experience will be ridiculous.

You are wrong...

It can be that bad...  as people much more important than any on this board DID see this behavior (some of which is actually caught on video).  Just because we didn't see it doesn't mean it didn't happen.  I 100% guarantee it happened and is as bad or worse than anyone described here.

The "We didn't see anything, so it must not be that bad" concept is a dangerous stance to take.

And you are also right... about the consequences... those should all happen.  They should lose tickets, parking, etc.

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

The problem is that bad.   

The problem is that bad.  It doesn't matter how widespread the problem is if we gain a negative reputation.  Perception is reality.  

No one from USF Athletics has thus far suggested blanket restrictions on the game day experience.  You are jumping to wild conclusions.  The point is simple, don't act like a idiot, and don't let those around you act like an idiot.  Treat others as you would like to be treated.  It's only a game.

• Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

The problem is that bad.   

You are wrong...

It can be that bad...  as people much more important than any on this board DID see this behavior (some of which is actually caught on video).  Just because we didn't see it doesn't mean it didn't happen.  I 100% guarantee it happened and is as bad or worse than anyone described here.

The "We didn't see anything, so it must not be that bad" concept is a dangerous stance to take.

And you are also right... about the consequences... those should all happen.  They should lose tickets, parking, etc.

Hopefully these "important people"  did more than observe acts.  Action should be taken immediately, on site, instead of creating some ******** plan that punishes 60,000 patrons instead of the few who are the problem.

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Hopefully these "important people"  did more than observe acts.  Action should be taken immediately,on site, instead of creating some ******** plan that punished 60,000 patrons instead of the few who are the problem.

Why are you so convinced that USF is going to do something to take away your enjoyment of the game? 

See databull's post above yours... that is the basic message... and if that, along with individual consequnces does not work, then you'll end up seeing mass changes. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

The problem is that bad.   

You are wrong...

Hopefully these "important people"  did more than observe acts.  Action should be taken immediately, on site, instead of creating some ******** plan that punishes 60,000 patrons instead of the few who are the problem.

There is no plan that would punish 60,000 patrons..... but you are absolutely correct that action should be taken immediately on site.

The problem is that bad.   

You are wrong...

There is no plan that would punish 60,000 patrons..... but you are absolutely correct that action should be taken immediately on site.

and that is the key point that we are all trying to make... immediate action... don't just ignore it.  Action can be a simple comment... "hey now, please be respectful" or finding authories to handle it.

Archived