• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Greg Auman!! What's the latest on Attendance?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  818
  • Days Won:  2

I know there are like 50 threads on this already... but I wanted to post one that might draw Greg's attention.  You can crucify me after the game.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,009
  • Days Won:  469

From "Chat with Greg" thread:

scottbull(Q)  Greg, whats your prediction for the game. Do you feel that possibly we can get 60,000 into ray jay tommorrow night?

greg_auman(A) I think 60,000 would be a stretch, just because they're at 54,000 now, having sold about 4,000 in the last four days. Even with perfect weather and a strong walkup, it'd be a solid showing to get past 57,000 and finish ahead of last year's Louisville and Cincinnati games, have it be the third-biggest home crowd in USF history ... Anything more than 58 would surprise me ...

• Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

scottbull(Q)  Greg, whats your prediction for the game. Do you feel that possibly we can get 60,000 into ray jay tommorrow night?

greg_auman(A) I think 60,000 would be a stretch, just because they're at 54,000 now, having sold about 4,000 in the last four days. Even with perfect weather and a strong walkup, it'd be a solid showing to get past 57,000 and finish ahead of last year's Louisville and Cincinnati games, have it be the third-biggest home crowd in USF history ... Anything more than 58 would surprise me ...

disapppointing

this should have been a sellout

• Content Count:  1,913

Beautiful weather right now, so that doesn't hurt ... I'll post an update as soon as I get one. I'd think it'll be high 50s ...

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

disapppointing

If it were a Saturday, it wouldn't be a question.

• Content Count:  292
  • Days Won:  0

disapppointing

How in the hell is almost 60K disappointing.  We used to ***** about not having enough fans at games and now we are starting to get good crowds and you still want to *****.  When's the last time you made it to a game?

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

disapppointing

How in the hell is almost 60K disappointing.  We used to ***** about not having enough fans at games and now we are starting to get good crowds and you still want to *****.  When's the last time you made it to a game?

We should sell out this kind of game, just because of how big it is.  I don't think 58k would be disapointing, but i don't think like smazza.  Why would you ask him the last time he went to a game,  I'm not sure but i think he lives in LA.

• Content Count:  818

Thansk Greg!  I'm going no matter the weater.  ;D  but it sure does help.  

Let's get out and support those BULLS!  

South end zone Section 124 Row T Seats 9 & 10 representing!

• Content Count:  242
  • Days Won:  0

disapppointing

We should sell out this kind of game, just because of how big it is.  I don't think 58k would be disapointing, but i don't think like smazza.  Why would you ask him the last time he went to a game,  I'm not sure but i think he lives in LA.

This game certainly should have been a sellout regardless of being on a friday or the weather or any of these other terrible EXCUSES people have.  Either way I just want to see a W

Archived