• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bucs Tickets

Joe

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

What ever happened to that waiting list for season tickets?

you mean that wonderful marketing fabrication?

i never heard of one person tell me that they wanted to buy Bucs season tickets and couldnt because they were all sold out.

MAYBE during the end of Dungy's time and the super bowl season and year after.  But, the last 4 years?  no way.

and yea the ticket prices got OUT of CONTROL this year.  with the seat license fees and then the tickets.

Bucs games arent even that fun anyways.  and I root for the Bucs (Niners are my first team but root for the bucs when it doesnt directly effect the success of the Niners)

How much is the seat license?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

$3900 per seat for club

and $500 is for the cheapest general ticket.  its $1000 to get a season ticket in the nose bleeds when you combine licsense with ticket cost. 

so if a family of 4 wants to go to games and get the worst seats in the house its $4000 before they park and eat.  so you can say that is probably another $1000 for the season (8 games)

$5000 for a family of 4 to go see a boring team.

• Content Count:  3,574

$3900 per seat for club

and $500 is for the cheapest general ticket.  its $1000 to get a season ticket in the nose bleeds when you combine licsense with ticket cost. 

so if a family of 4 wants to go to games and get the worst seats in the house its $4000 before they park and eat.  so you can say that is probably another $1000 for the season (8 games)

$5000 for a family of 4 to go see a boring team.

Say what?  Is the seat licsense a one time charge?  Or is it every year?

its a one time charge but they can raise it each year (you are responsible for any increases)  this year it had i think a $500 jump.  so even if you paid your "one time seat deposit"  you still had come out of pocket with another $500 to buy your tickets.

it rubbed A LOT of season tickets holders the wrong way and quite a few cancelled their seats. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,653
  • Days Won:  424

its a one time charge but they can raise it each year (you are responsible for any increases)  this year it had i think a $500 jump.  so even if you paid your "one time seat deposit"  you still had come out of pocket with another $500 to buy your tickets.

it rubbed A LOT of season tickets holders the wrong way and quite a few cancelled their seats. 

When did they start doing that? I've had one PSL since the beginning and one added on a few years late and have never had to pay any more .... in fact, they refunded the deposits at the end of the 10 years.

• Content Count:  2,719

I have seats in 306 and I have only paid the seat license once.  I bought them 8 years ago.  My two seats are $1700 per year.  Your seat license is equal to the cost of the tickets for one year and then refunded each year @ 5% for the first 9 years and then 45% the last year.  When I first got the tix, the seat license was around $1200, so it's increased about $500 over the last 8 years.

look it up.  i dont know if they reward people who had season tickets when they sucked but i know 3 families who got priced out.

and go check out www.buccaneers.com

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,653
  • Days Won:  424

look it up.  i dont know if they reward people who had season tickets when they sucked but i know 3 families who got priced out.

Don't know where you would look what you're saying up and this page, http://www.buccaneers.com/tickets/generaltickets.aspx , confirms it's a one time deposit per seat purchased. Now the tickets themselves made a big jump this year so maybe that's why your 3 families got priced out.

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

Wow, Tampa really is a sad town. 

Fans should just sell the flags and car magnets they dont use anymore if they need to repay the seat deposit. 

Talk about the definition of a bandwagon town. 

• Content Count:  1,412

Don't know where you would look what you're saying up and this page, http://www.buccaneers.com/tickets/generaltickets.aspx , confirms it's a one time deposit per seat purchased. Now the tickets themselves made a big jump this year so maybe that's why your 3 families got priced out.

So you obviously did not buy your season tickets the first year of the new stadium if you have not had the bucs ask you to re-up for new PSL....

The original PSL was for 10 years... This is why such high turnover this year and a non sold out stadium!

Archived